Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
    does this mean 1 player can only get stunned for 3 rounds max per battle regardless of the number of people using stun against them.
    by description, probably yes and lets hope we dont jinx it.

Leave a comment:

• Agni_84
    replied
    [QUOTE=Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage.[/QUOTE]

So I have a question. Does this mean 1 person can get stunned only once per match? The reason I ask is, if in arena player 1 stuns you for 3 rounds, then can player 2 still stun you for another 3 rounds? And Player 3? Same in Guild Battle with 4 opponents?

Or does this mean 1 player can only get stunned for 3 rounds max per battle regardless of the number of people using stun against them.

Leave a comment:

• Aztartooth
    replied
    might there be a transaction for a single day event

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by dεaRT View Post
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ylph-Evolution

What the hell is wrong with you R2 ? You`ve made me level to 70 just to evolve Gaia and now requirements are for level 60 ? Are you ever doing something good ? ♥♥♥♥ brain monkeys

Ah dεaRT, maddening, isn't it? Wish we had a crystal ball.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-04-2014, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NaruofLineage
    replied
    wow that mean's people in the 40s category in Arena and BG are going to get a more fair game. Stun once per round wow, so epic and broken

Leave a comment:

• Itachi-i
    replied
    You can lower till the level to 1, but, what will happen with the purple quality?. The most of players need more than 900 Mahras to get that. And, not saying that Mahras are get in that ridiculous events, or, that little chest, or cra.p like that. That happens when they think with the wallet and not with the head. Epic Fail.

Leave a comment:

• R2kanna
    replied
    yayayayv awsome thing is coming infuture then for now its cool so no one can stuin me seconf time yayayayayya

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by dεaRT View Post
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ylph-Evolution

What the hell is wrong with you R2 ? You`ve made me level to 70 just to evolve Gaia and now requirements are for level 60 ? Are you ever doing something good ? ♥♥♥♥ brain monkeys
    even at 60 also not easy to evolve..
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-04-2014, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by superace11 View Post
    [*]Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage) This will favor those whales that only know how to lvl up and cash.....just like zebq....
    It might probably mean less whining of people in bg.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    in any case I never ever needed 2 times to stun someone....especially when sylphs came in game

always stuned when they about to near 50% boost dmg or when sylph so no big deal in nerfing hs battles are to short anyway because of sylphs huge dmg

Leave a comment:

• jrimba
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    You'll still get stunned 3x turns, just not 6x or 9x turns anymore (those were the days...)
    yes, i know, i was quoting JUNAKO proposition to disable HS from BG like in CW.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    this is a good prop... HS has been a pain in the bump. BR and Play Skills does not matter when another weaker player can stun you for 3 rounds, would not be a problem if the braket would only include plyers of same lvl, in which case everyone will be able to reach lvl HS lvl cap.

Do not worry about it, they will relize more things to make peeps spend, there is not point charging you for somthing you alredy have.
    You'll still get stunned 3x turns, just not 6x or 9x turns anymore (those were the days...)

Leave a comment:

• AllenWalker04
    replied
    Some low level heavy casher requested for those.. So, don't bother asking "why".. Haha

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaisel View Post
    Emma, what about the black squares in WB and GB/BG problem? unfortunately it still remains unsolved :/
    thank you for your time and gj on that HS nerf
    Case classified to X-Files.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X