No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 7/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey is this fair we lost already too much player because of mereger now again in very little time and did you ever think how the guild would compete?? we have 3 merges for a new server combined with old... have you got brains here

Comment

yes merges.. always love them.. again +1
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

S461 has on ly 85kbr and s15 have 135k br top players how is this .. you just end up more players quiting rather than building top guild has almost 2.5 million diffrence its like a bonus merge for s415

Comment

hey aren't you little overdoing your merge you got lots of old server to merge but you pick on new server to combine with old... in my opinion you do it and see result of what happens to the new server you merge...good luck with your very smart move

and too top your smart idea for merge.. we will quit and thank you a lot atleast me and my buddies can transfer to better game server

we spent and we not afraid to spend more to another game who is more players friendly
          Last edited by Anthonyliquigan; 07-16-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonyliquigan View Post
            S461 has on ly 85kbr and s15 have 135k br top players how is this .. you just end up more players quiting rather than building top guild has almost 2.5 million diffrence its like a bonus merge for s415
            I agree I plan to quit, and most I spoke to also plan to quit. R2 wants to shut down I guess. Most stupid move by them I've seen till now
            S461 Unearthly Grave
            Lvl 65 Archer
            88K BR

Comment

Do people really expect to play in their little poney world full of only dumb non cashers? lol (read that again, I'm not saying non-cashers are dumb!)

Comment

Ahuehuehue, 488 is going to die.

Comment

second merge already. save us at sea of stars zomg

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla
                    Ok then quit but I don't even care how many of you quit I play wartunes despite their br and help when I can.You had better start getting used to how far worse than this and everything else is gonna be after this. Get over it and continue with it not everything is going to be a picture life sized house or whatever it is you think or want. They do not care if u leave or quit we players who have lasted for so long and also have started don't plan to quit we try our best to help the merged servers with measly babies in diapers you should be thanking the fact that we don't slap u silly automatically like an idiot, accept the merge EMBRACE IT and welcome and say hi to ur opponents u might actually get some respect and kindness rather than a look of disgust because of what u say as well as ur actions.
                    Easy for you to say that, you are not being merged with a server with double your avg BR. I have spent a lot of time being in the top 5 on my server, after merge that is going to be impossible. Its like starting new on an old server. We will not get enough gold, we can kiss goodbye to weekly sylph prizes, etc. so yes we are very frustrated. And if they don't care if we quit then they should start, we are the ones that contribute to their company making money.
                    S461 Unearthly Grave
                    Lvl 65 Archer
                    88K BR

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla
                      Ok then quit but I don't even care how many of you quit I play wartunes despite their br and help when I can.You had better start getting used to how far worse than this and everything else is gonna be after this. Get over it and continue with it not everything is going to be a picture life sized house or whatever it is you think or want. They do not care if u leave or quit we players who have lasted for so long and also have started don't plan to quit we try our best to help the merged servers with measly babies in diapers you should be thanking the fact that we don't slap u silly automatically like an idiot, accept the merge EMBRACE IT and welcome and say hi to ur opponents u might actually get some respect and kindness rather than a look of disgust because of what u say as well as ur actions.
                      I love how you go straight from saying you help the new servers to calling them babies in diapers (more than a little condescending), and tell them to embrace being screwed over. But I guess that stance is easy to take when you are in the group that has the advantage and not the one that is going to be spending GBs staring at stars and waiting for respawn.

Comment

feel sry for s488- it was the same with my server that got merged with 2 older servers- most from my server has quit, we are the very low br newbies and well ya even though the ppl from older server is very helpfull- we will never be able to compite. so i really feel sry for u guys. seems like it is a new thing R2 is doing.

Comment

merge s 166 bloodstone or we quit this game

Comment

we need merger s154 151 139 and a few other servers here are almost dead we really need a merger. What do we need to do to get a merger?

Comment

its very unfair to us that we merge at older server.... & our lvl is 15 higherthan us....????? how could it be can u explain???? and the highest lvl of S488 is lvl 57.... and our enemy are lvl 60 up..... + they got a higher br we got 1 = 60br and 57 br the rest below 50 .... too badddd.... hmmm this is SO UNFAIR TO US ADMIN!!!!!
                              S488 too bad, very bad!

Fallen City (S463), City of Shrines (S466), Hallowed City (S469), The Great Haven (S472) and Greenfair (S488) will be merging together.
                              Last edited by bills28; 07-18-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

that's why many players do quit for this managing... this is not balance admin? so wats the consideration, we plan to complain because we need fair.... we pay, we play, we buy... fair but your management didnot... please..... its very unfair.... make some consideration admin. thanks...... Godbless!

Comment

Working...
                                X