No announcement yet.

Wartune Overlord Descent Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the hell summer chests are still in catacombs?

Comment

Originally posted by 1st.try.me View Post
      Summer Chests are still scheduled to drop until July 20th, according to the event thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....unshine-Events!
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hmm......if this continues i still play the game,
        We need not care whats the new element they are introducing. As no one will buy, let the R2 find some place for new stuff in their as*es.
        I would say, if every one stop paying for this event, R2 will come to their earthly senses

People, dont just comment......Please act...............U are not alone

Comment

Originally posted by 1st.try.me View Post
          where you think it will be best in which will suit you better?
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
            Absolute agreement i was goin to spend some money on this game but its absurdly expensive, i spent $80 chasing hades first time around...absolutely nowhere near about 20% of the way. Im sorry but $400 for a hades? Sorry i could buy a console and games every month instead. I like this game and yeh community is important, but the quit rate is frightening, and the game isnt balanced at all. This time i opened 8 free boxes got 5shards. At that rate 2250 / 5 =450 x 8 = 3600 boxes = $1404 for a hades? (so yeh that supports previous assumptions that free boxes are way off the same rate of normal boxes) If its 50% 5 shards, then, 450 x 2 = 900 boxes =$351. Then add to that the cost of mahra, and the fact they aren't puttin it in events so much now, to go from blue 1 to purple (blue 1 to blue 2 (1k pts) blue 2 to blue 3 (2k pts) blue 3 to blue 4 (3k pts) blue 4 to blue 5 (4k pts) blue 5 to purple 1 (5k pts) thats 15k pts /100 = 1,500 mahra required @ $25 per 100, or £375. Your talking serious money to compete. But some1 previously pointed out at 30 mahra a month free (which isnt guaranteed) it would take 50 months to complete the journey from blue 1 to purple.

Now on the last promotion you could buy 3 steeds at $80 and trade it in for a purple sylph. $240 which is a saving granted. But still the amounts required to pay this flash game is crazy.
            totally agree with your point.. just curious.. are you still playing?
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Another bad event by yours truly ... -___-" Thanks R2 for giving me nothing but exp

Name: Tephra
              Class: Archer
              Server: 13
              Battle Rating: 130026
              Level: 58
              Progression Photos shown every month
              .~*♥*~.~*♥*~.~*♥*~.
              He who loses money, loses much.
              He who loses friends, loses much more.
              He who loses friends due to money, loses all.

Comment

the seals should obtain at least purple sylphs

Comment

Speaking of summer chests, the free chests have been getting worse and worse as R2 gets greedier too, now its all about the pay-to-opens which is a rip-off anyway, yes PLEASE give us something free that we open to find something we have to PAY for.....

Comment

pfff/ *** event for spenders. Realy even exchange items suck. 25 whips 25 runes ? what a joke. If you open boxes and goal is whips - 390 balens for 25 whips. 25 runes I can get a in 1 day... 2250 for Hades and Apollo ? hell. non balen will be placed on very stupid event like this.

Comment

• You cant blame r2 or pc for this, It is basically the hard core cashers that make the events worse and worse by continueing to purchase boxes no matter what **** is put in them. R2 is a business and if players are still buying these boxes in mass quantities r2 will continue to sell them and give less and less for them.

The first year of this game there were regular recharge events and consume events that awarded good stuff. You could get 800 mahra 800 sep and 100 stat horses all free by recharging and consuming but all that has gone now because r2 doesnt need to offer incentives to get players to spend. Players are throwing money at this game like today is there last day.

Its the players that are making this game more and more expensive just so they are better than there rival on a server.
                      FAIL PEOPLE FAIL!

Comment

• Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                        You cant blame r2 or pc for this, It is basically the hard core cashers that make the events worse and worse by continueing to purchase boxes no matter what **** is put in them. R2 is a business and if players are still buying these boxes in mass quantities r2 will continue to sell them and give less and less for them.

The first year of this game there were regular recharge events and consume events that awarded good stuff. You could get 800 mahra 800 sep and 100 stat horses all free by recharging and consuming but all that has gone now because r2 doesnt need to offer incentives to get players to spend. Players are throwing money at this game like today is there last day.

Its the players that are making this game more and more expensive just so they are better than there rival on a server.
                        FAIL PEOPLE FAIL!
                        I can Only Agree and once again i Quote one of my all time favorite aphorism (got it on my coffeecup to never forget )

Click image for larger version

Name:	Einstein.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	1691505

Now i Only Wonder when the first Cryptkey promotion is coming - I guess it will be like 10 cryptkeys and 20 crypt tokens Only 720 Balen
                        Last edited by Wittekind; 07-19-2014, 02:39 AM.
                        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• wow i have seen on several forums u whinning i have several guildies that arent cashers that have gotten hades and apollo and i dont cash and i got 2 or each already so this event isnt just for the cashers.

Comment

• 400$ for just a pixie well people paid that its up to them, some people are just obsess obtaining imaginary items

Comment

• Originally posted by R268453829 View Post
                              wow i have seen on several forums u whinning i have several guildies that arent cashers that have gotten hades and apollo and i dont cash and i got 2 or each already so this event isnt just for the cashers.
                              well you are the lucky one
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• This has to be the worst monthly event I have seen... even for the cashers I tell you... Just fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X