No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/24 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

erm.. thanks for the upday.. the game is more glitchy than before... We fought a boss in the wilds 2x, killed it and it froze only to give us a failure. Great Job R2!!
    R.I.P Ghosty ♥
    Meyye! Tahrodiis aanne! Him hinde pah liiv! Zu'u hin daan!
    S2 Edena Village
    lvl 80 Knight
    1mil+ BR

Comment

All i can say: new wilds sucks!

Let me explain, the first thing is, finding mines sucks more as be4 because the fog. In Fetid Swamp was a level 80 monster, who in that area should beat it? Nah dont tell me that some1 will teleport 2 that monster! No1 and i explain y, did u tried 2 kill the bosses? Dont think so! Normal players and these who spend _some_ money cant beat it. We tied it more as 2 h, the team was good (every more as 100k, 120k, but not the chances!

Eh go away with ur bosses and wilds...

Comment

Originally posted by delforcer View Post
        All i can say: new wilds sucks!

Let me explain, the first thing is, finding mines sucks more as be4 because the fog. In Fetid Swamp was a level 80 monster, who in that area should beat it? Nah dont tell me that some1 will teleport 2 that monster! No1 and i explain y, did u tried 2 kill the bosses? Dont think so! Normal players and these who spend _some_ money cant beat it. We tied it more as 2 h, the team was good (every more as 100k, 120k, but not the chances!

Eh go away with ur bosses and wilds...
        100k no chance.. go with 2 mages (180k br) 1 archer and 1 knight.. all have to be 180kbr+.. not easy still due to the stun but all is good.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

I dont know why people are so negative, even if you dont kill the bigbosses,

I solo killed 3x lvl 40 elite, and got a nice amount of money + daru from it.

I dont cry, its free stuff for 10-15 minutes work!

So far no problems for me, so thanks for the update r2games!

Comment

Originally posted by LumiSensifity View Post
            I dont know why people are so negative, even if you dont kill the bigbosses,

I solo killed 3x lvl 40 elite, and got a nice amount of money + daru from it.

I dont cry, its free stuff for 10-15 minutes work!

So far no problems for me, so thanks for the update r2games!
            *comfort* you will learn why this is a dumb update when you notice 1200 stones are required for the mount and even the boss mobs dont drop that much.

Comment

by far the worst thing r2 could have done for bugtune. this game is getting more ridiculous by the month.

Comment

This is incredibly tedious. Most I'm ever going to do with this is get the mount then probably stop doing it. That's just me though

Comment

Re.tarded as usual, as all the development of this game. Tons of lvl 80/70 bosses, very few of lower lvls. Bosses of lvl 80, elites of 70 in all areas no matter the map lvl. Today i got 6 mount stones, wanna do the math till 1200 you pric.ks ? Most drops from the normals and elites were gold and daru. how about giving u that gold and daru to f..k out with your shi.tly developed patches.
                  Last edited by Darkwise; 07-25-2014, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                    Re.tarded as usual, as all the development of this game. Tons of lvl 80/70 bosses, very few of lower lvls. Bosses of lvl 80, elites of 70 in all areas no matter the map lvl. Today i got 6 mount stones, wanna do the math till 1200 you pric.ks ? Most drops from the normals and elites were gold and daru. how about giving u that gold and daru to f..k out with your shi.tly developed patches.
                    if they were to make it easy, where is the challenge?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post

There is challenge and there is boring plus stupid. Very different things

Comment

• This update may not have been the best one and it has received many negative comments. I do think the update is unfair for those who are not interested in fighting monsters in the wilds, and simply just wish to occupy some gold mines and plunder a few players. That task has now become even more difficult for those who just want to do that due to the fog, which I personally find to be a pain in the backside. Then there is of course the bugs which have been reported; Players not receiving rewards even after defeating a boss that is within 15 levels of them.

A couple of people on my server have said this update may apply for players who are level 70 - 80 so they are a little more occupied in the game. I have no idea if that's the case or not but it sounds fairly reasonable. But whatever the case, I do think this update could do with some adaptations and changes.
                        To Willow:
                        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                          There is challenge and there is boring plus stupid. Very different things
                          just stop playing and quit if you find it a chore.

Comment

seriously? other than the hard core cashers or extremely lucky freebee accounts, who the hell is going to take a year to get one mount?

Comment

100k no chance.. go with 2 mages (180k br) 1 archer and 1 knight.. all have to be 180kbr+.. not easy still due to the stun but all is good.
                              To you ever use common sense ? Where on the newer servers you will find 4 player with 180k ? the even hard to find on servers from s 200 onwards not to talk from 400 onwards on the merget servers 400/403/416/419 there is not 1 with this kind of BR the biggest casher there got not even 150k. In this light if you look at wilds at every reset there are 3 lvl 80 2 lvl 70 and 1 60 with luck there 2 lvl 60 and only 1 lvl 70 boss.
                              Now tell me if you still think its a well thought over event. For me its just a absolut useless event as for about 98% of the player base and i bet seen the time it will take to get the mount, in 4 weeks when first enthuiasm is passt it will be just as empty as the sylph atolls without cq.
                              Only thing what will remain is the extra add'et lag.
                              Just take it out again
                              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                              S416 - Whispering Hills
                              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

just stop playing and quit if you find it a chore.
                                umm by definition the wilds event is a chore, its hardly a challenge. sooo yeah about that.....

Comment

Working...
                                X