Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pametno, i ja cu

Comment

we are aware of this issue and see for the solution as fast as possible.
      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
      then click on support

Comment

You are the biggest JUNK people R2

Comment

Hahaha you guys have released 514 servers, but you just forgot how to do it now? Really takes 2.5h and counting to do it?

Comment

*** R2.... u want the money from people but u cant even get your arsches from the friggin chair and type in a friggin excuse or explanation to why you are not able to launch the friggin server in time... money, money, money... and u happy cause u get paid anyways, drunk, happy and at home. fcopai uhgepöj gcxl gh

Comment

There are over 500 servers, I feel like you guys got plenty of choise.
              Also when you want people to do stuff for you it might help to not swear at them. I think you have no clue how hard it can be to run a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Razioo View Post
                There are over 500 servers, I feel like you guys got plenty of choise.
                Also when you want people to do stuff for you it might help to not swear at them. I think you have no clue how hard it can be to run a game.
                Well, aren´t you the clever one!! Guess you´re like 15-16 years old!? If you run a company and promise something isn+t it your obligation to keep customers updated?? Cursing or not.

Comment

damn i really hate to wait and now no explanation .......

Comment

razioo get the **** out of here

Comment

Originally posted by Mat-san View Post
                      Well, aren´t you the clever one!! Guess you´re like 15-16 years old!? If you run a company and promise something isn+t it your obligation to keep customers updated?? Cursing or not.
                      And again, if the only way you can argue with people or complain is to abuse & swear at people you are only making yourself look ignorant and childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat-san View Post
                        Funny, I ran a company and when things went wrong we didn't get juvenile idiots swearing at us.

Comment

May i ask... why you even bother to post here?? You have obviously allready started on some server. I suggest you keep playing that one. There´s a reason to why people wants to start a new server, but i guess you´´re to high level or even drunk to remember why! So. go play your character on your server and let the rest of us curse and complain all we want. ok!?

Comment

Wartune causes Rage ))

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
                              Funny, I ran a company and when things went wrong we didn't get juvenile idiots swearing at us.
                              What company was that? Sold lemaonade by the road as 7 year old?

Comment

Guys at least make some compensation for the server... some people like me have been refreshing the page non-stop for the last 4 hours.. Best wishesh from Bulgaria

Comment

Working...
                                X