No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/31 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, please if u guys mess with our time spend in wartune and our money fix the bugs and all the ..... in spire , tok mpd etc. teleporting in wilds not working monsters in new servers that we won,t kill just in a couple of years. And stop merging servers new with old ones u mess our ways. No one cares about merging so we don,t need it. And btw if u guys like so much our money just try to listen what the hell we want once inn a whille.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      Totally frickin agree with this....way tooo much spam on ****!
      if they could get ride of that damn fog at all ...
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

please give me Sylph apollo

Comment

the fog is permanent according to the vet

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
            GMT time is wrong - it should read 8.30am GMT
            Yup...can't even get that right!

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
              how about fix the damn teleporter that freezes you and you have to refrsh all the time , fix the blackspots in wb and bg , fix the lag from merged servers , fix the lag on skytrial bosses , fix the recharge glitch in which you lose balens , fix the seals glitch in which you lose seal , fix the sylph skills adding new skill and losing a skill you have and have to re-prchase , in fact get your finger out your arses and fix the whole damn game for a change instead of posting these maintenece and ***** the game up more than before maintenece
              you realize most of the stuff you listed is not fixable because it isn't a real issue. Example there is no lag from merged server there are more people on one server so it lags, lag in skytrail boss is on your end and there is nothing to fix with the sylph skills if you read it says there is a chance to replace a skill and since you obviously did not pay the 300 balens to give yourself a 100% chance to open a new slot instead of gambling that it wouldnt happen. so perhaps remove those and you have a few legitimate things that need to be fixed. side note have not even heard of a "seals" glitch in which you lose your seal...

Comment

I hope you fix something, I no sooner get on and your doing something again and again..... This is getting really crazy. I spend money and get nothing..... It is becoming quit upsetting on here. WHY don't you FIX what you have before you add something else. I didn't even get notice you were shutting down.
                Am I MAD? Yes I am MAD. I was doing astrals dang it......

everytime you do something I loose stuff. Fix it Please... I have asked so many times I have just about had it.

I'm in S175 Drake, Herald of Harkenings? goodness
                Last edited by R24936865; 07-31-2014, 02:48 AM. Reason: u have me in wrong place

Comment

Hello R2,
                  There is no sense of making darkness in Wilds, Only strong people can get the boss done, you are taking all of our times, this wilds makes irritating, a game should be interesting not irritating, if you keep on this darkness, more cash people are gonna quit.
                  Think of to remove the darkness in wilds, there is no sense why you made that, and that is the worst idea given by the programmers or the AI people.

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                    Only one bug fix what about BOSS Sucubu when u kill it u are stuck in fight, place a mini map on the big map so u know where u are and where u have been and don't run in circles all day
                    this game is based on waste of time, so your runing all day is R2 vision

Comment

Agree with first post. Also please remunerate players who has actually lost out on chests by killing the succubus boss.

Comment

oh .... my astral

Comment

Originally posted by Kidder89 View Post
                          you realize most of the stuff you listed is not fixable because it isn't a real issue. Example there is no lag from merged server there are more people on one server so it lags, lag in skytrail boss is on your end and there is nothing to fix with the sylph skills if you read it says there is a chance to replace a skill and since you obviously did not pay the 300 balens to give yourself a 100% chance to open a new slot instead of gambling that it wouldnt happen. so perhaps remove those and you have a few legitimate things that need to be fixed. side note have not even heard of a "seals" glitch in which you lose your seal...
                          alot of things he was talking about is fixable if they actually get ppl that know what they are doing with the game coding, flash aint' that hard to code if you know what your doing with your coding in the first place and for the lag from server merges yes it happen when they put too many ppl on a server but it was happening before they decided to merge some servers it's not like this is the first complaint against the lag... it's funny i've played tons of online games and by far the lag in these really sux i had no lag issues with other online games cause cheap *** ppl dont' want to buy bigger servers to be able to accommodate how many ppl they have on those server, smaller server or even older ones means major lag with any flash games and since they got not only wartune on their server they have league of angels and a few others like that running off the same exact servers they have wartune on so that in itself causes lag issue so yes alot of this is fixable.
                          IGN: Wickked
                          Level: 80
                          Class: Archer
                          Guild: Skypea
                          Server: 186 Windhollow
                          Br- 308 M

Comment

in 499 server imperija vs paladin should have fight,but did not happen and i did got any prize for it

Comment

As me p[lay wartune , almost each day IE show error on page
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	7gDpX4C.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1692003

Comment

important problem to fix!

Originally posted by R27517941 View Post
                                Please fix when we use teleport to direct the boss on wilds it is freeze, and we must relogin again the wartune

Comment

Working...
                                X