No announcement yet.

Wartune 2-Year Anniversary Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I'm of mixed emotions for this event. On the one side, I think, that as an event, it's pretty good. The events are good, and the rewards are good. But this is the 2nd Anniversary event. And as a celebration for a game's anniversary that depends on players buying and playing, I'd have liked to see the players rewarded a bit more. I'm not a major casher myself (25$ a month is my usual), so I'm not complaining about the game wanting to make money; that's just the reality of online gaming. But every so often, particularly around these kinds of moments, it doesn't hurt to reward ALL your players with some quality freebies and just demonstrate a little gratitude for the game surviving as long as it has; that kind of thing usually goes a long way and pays dividends in customer loyalty. And hey, we're a day in. Maybe there are some surprises in store for us... We can hope, anyway.

Comment

if i were you guys better play at ************ better in everything..what does r2 have? or give? wartune got everything r2 have and gives more lol.. the reason we dont get freebies r2 dont have that priveledge. just playing on the wrong server

Comment

emma why server 389 dark submit (Europe) nothing event identification clothing ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          just take it as a reference as the site owner may have different opinion from yours~

like me, the site owner said the real value of runestone is 5x of whip, which I totally disagree =3

Yes it is a reference. Some one that put time and effort in to prepare and share it. So easy to dismiss that effort with a 1 line comment.
          If you want to critique cool but how about replacing it with your own values.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
            post a screen shot of your new clothing, Kim. I'm a fan of you. i want to be envy. : )
            Click image for larger version

Name:	War084.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	1692424

Originally posted by windies95 View Post
            Yes it is a reference. Some one that put time and effort in to prepare and share it. So easy to dismiss that effort with a 1 line comment.
            If you want to critique cool but how about replacing it with your own values.
            I didn't say these info is useless or anything else, just want to remind the others that his/her char may have different need from yours so different value on items, like my whip/runestone example

I appreciate for the site owner's work, I don't mean the site info is misleading
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

R2 doing events for himself, not for players And as more players buy air, as better event for R2

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                Wartune II Exclusive - Level Rush

Duration: 8/9 - 8/13 (Server Time)

Servers:
                • R2Games: S1 – S503
                • Kabam: S1 – S101
                • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: During this event, level up to certain requirement to be rewarded.

Rewards:
                • Players who reach level (45): 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x5, Soul Crystal x50, 2nd Anniversary Chest x1
                • Players who reach level (50): 300,000 Gold, 300,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x10, Mount Training Whip x50, 2nd Anniversary Chest x1
                • Players who reach level (55): 500,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5, Mount Training Whip x50, 2nd Anniversary Chest x2
                • Players who reach level (60): 1,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10, Sylph Sepulcrum x50, 2nd Anniversary Chest x3

Note: Each reward may only be redeemed once.
                why lvl 60 and until 80 ?
                Lissandra
                Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

wht abt those player who reach lvl 70

Servers:

Rewards:
                  • Players who reach level (45): 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x5, Soul Crystal x50, 2nd Anniversary Chest x1
                  • Players who reach level (50): 300,000 Gold, 300,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x10, Mount Training Whip x50, 2nd Anniversary Chest x1
                  • Players who reach level (55): 500,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5, Mount Training Whip x50, 2nd Anniversary Chest x2
                  • Players who reach level (60): 1,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10, Sylph Sepulcrum x50, 2nd Anniversary Chest x3
                  it will be nice if u give for those player who reach lvl 70 also

Comment

i hope it will help u

its nice. if u add for lvl 70 n lvl 80 they will please

Comment

Servers:

Rewards:

give the campers some free wing and they will level up for sure...#hehee...peace...

Comment

how do you get the hoofs for your mount?

Comment

Originally posted by Bron28 View Post
                          how do you get the hoofs for your mount?
                          what I heard is from Tiamat Invasion
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

A.k.a dragon invation in english wartune I think it's called.

Comment

Originally posted by R230104818 View Post
                              I'm laughing so hard right now XD
                              Crystal Saga ♥^~^♥
                              Godiva
                              Priest

"Peace love and Pixie Sticks!
                              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Worst event ever! So "nice" way to celebrate your 2nd anniversary - by not givin anything to your players, except more and more lag and bugs! The idea of celebration is to give not to take! Worst boxes ever seen, stupid event with bad rewards, mount is a trash as stats and most important you dont give anything as gift to your players for that second anniversary!!! So what the fuсk you are celebrating?

Give 1000 bound balens to everyone, 1 free mount, 1 week free VIP, some whips or mahra/sepelcrums to show to your players that they are important for you! Stimulate them that they are wasting their time and money with YOUR game, not with some1 else game!
                                Last edited by LordVOODOO; 08-07-2014, 03:19 PM.
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X