[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messed up again
    Last edited by BabyBubbz; 08-06-2014, 04:18 AM.

Comment

are you guys stupid .
      they are testing the update first , how do you expect them to test cross server arena 4v4 with only server 1 getting patch , obviously they have to add the most active servers to the list to test out for bugs , you want to be on that list tell your slacker guildies to get online more

Comment

Originally posted by ulisam View Post
        Marriage system...i think i'm going to vomit -_- . Lets personalize our characters, get married, get a house, decorate it( buy furniture and different decoration-which will be available later on in the game), make kids...yeah i think it will be soo much cheaper just to buy a sims game -_-
        yeah and we rename the game from Wartune to Sims =)
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
          Why we have only crit astral red? where is enchanded willdestroyer red?
          Good question

Comment

wth are there so many servers not getting this patch why no europian servers are getting this patch
            Last edited by honeyloops; 08-06-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
              Why we have only crit astral red? where is enchanded willdestroyer red?
              if you get a red will destroyer,i want a red determination astral too

Comment

3. Added a Mount Refining system
                I think it,s game over for non-cashers, now cashers have over 500 all stats against non-cashers, after refine cashers will have 2000+ all stats
                I understand R2 vision to see all cashers

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
                  are you guys stupid .
                  they are testing the update first , how do you expect them to test cross server arena 4v4 with only server 1 getting patch , obviously they have to add the most active servers to the list to test out for bugs , you want to be on that list tell your slacker guildies to get online more
                  You must be joking what guildies? 95% of the guilds are absolut death and in the top 8 guilds only the top 2 become a full guild battle list the others show up with 1-25 people per GB its what is left of players. Only recently i ran a test with a lvl 20 char on worldboss he became 3 days in a row, to place 89 hitting afk mode 2 runs on boss, it should show how many people are still on the server.
                  “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                  George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                  S416 - Whispering Hills
                  Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBubbz View Post
                    messed up again
                    whats new
                    Last edited by Wittekind; 08-06-2014, 04:26 AM.
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by honeyloops View Post
                      wth are there so many servers not getting this patch why no europian servers are getting this patch
                      S3 is europe server

[S3] Worg Lair
                      Elite
                      Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
                        if you get a red will destroyer,i want a red determination astral too
                        than let,s add determination for will destroyer

Comment

wew i love merrage,..so exciting )

Comment

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
                            S3 is europe server
                            and its the ONLY europian server wich got it how fair is that against 10+ servers for usa or oceanic

Comment

and its the ONLY europian server wich got it how fair is that against 10+ servers for usa or oceanic
                              S300, S303, S306, S309, S333, S336, S356, S359, S363 are all merged together,so its just 1 server really

Comment

I won't face europian server so no problem for me
                                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                                IGN: Kimwong
                                CLASS: Knight
                                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                                X