Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONTEST CLOSED - Share Your Best Wartune Memory - Increased Rewards!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since i hav been playing this game i loved it bt i always hav been a weak player till a mnth ago...bt from last mnth am getting one of the strongs...my favt. momnt was a frnd of mine who was nearly 10k+ in br i used kill him when he was afk....bt in last class wars we were equal in br bt i killed wid my full lyf even though i was using iris nd he was using gaia...i beat the hell outa him...i love that momnet always

ign:deadbeat s204

Comment

level time I was 40 I was into the void. there I could not kill his monster. to the extent that many times I wanted to kill him I still could not kill. to the point of annoyance. now I have a level 70. my revenge and I average right all the void monsters.

SERVER : Ebon Glade [248]
      NAME :Elyza
      Class :Archer

Comment

hmmm favorite memory huh? well mine would have to be when there was no lag before cloud city opened. bugs were semi fixed, and tickets actually worked. those were the days when you actually cared about us instead of our visa.

Comment

When i started to play wartune i was spending hours on this game but after a while i get bored and i started to forget about it , then a friend start to play wartune and when i saw that he passed my BR i was jealous and started to play again only to be stronger than him and now we compete for higher BR.

bonesmasher, S3

Comment

Can,t say good words about wartune, game bored, if want be strong, must sell house, car, becose all power determined by spended money amount. And after you spend millions and get strong, you can show your power for computer, just not sure or computer understand your strenght.
            Good luck all.

KobraV S3

Comment

My favourite time was gb a few weeks ago the gb icon came up i clicked to enter . wen i entered gb i was transported outside the spawn zone and i raced over to enemy to say hello and attack their wt before the timer hit zero very funny to see

Xharry005x kabam s26

Comment

My Favorite Memory

Foi ter comprado minha primeira Asa, e ter conhecido a Guild KingsOfWar, o pessoal dela é muito legal comigo e gosto muito deles.

Name: xSPARTACUSx

Server: 87 Edena Village
                Last edited by IgorF; 08-07-2014, 07:18 AM. Reason: server=87
                ᔕauron

Comment

my best memory was when I have like 2m gold and I did my astrals in cata, I got 5+ pristine astrals and 1 holy astral, then there was an event about beam lights, and I got the mount event and I exchange my mount into wings, it was my first time to get wings, after I got the astrals I did again the astrals then it gave me more pristine astrals, I completed the astrals I needed in lvl 40+ after all that luck it was WB time, the wb event is really cool especially when you get last hit, and I got the last hit after the wb, it was the luckiest day of my wartune life

CrazyMe -----> S477

Comment

My best story was on world boss redoga drake.
                    I had arrived late and i was so sad about it.
                    However i got last hit on that world boss and it had created the biggest World Chat flood in wartune history.
                    When i got last hit i was overjoyed and was so shocked i nearly fainted and fell backwards on my chair.

Worldchamp3 Kongregate server 5

Comment

I think one of my favorite moment is when I reached the lv100 of catacombs and I hardly kill the boss but it makes me feel proud to my character seeing it in WC that I completed the catacomb until I realized that the lv100 boss is not part of the blitz and I have to kill it again to pass it, and I was like are you serious? o__o

IGN: Yumi
                      [S187] Fel Reach
                      Mage
                      Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                      Server: S187 Fel Reach
                      Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

btw great game keep it up
                        Last edited by Ice_Ace; 08-07-2014, 07:17 AM.
                        Mage
                        Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                        Server: S187 Fel Reach
                        Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

My story started as member of Guild Eternity. We quickly became like a big family, sharing both pain and happiness, and fighting our mortal enemies, Guild WarLords. Everything was going great, we even defeated them and claimed supremacy over Balenor. But then, we scheduled for a server merge, with s65 and s69. Although we’ve experienced a merge before with s144, this was…different. They were many months ahead of us, we were the dust on their feet. Meanwhile, WarLords rallied the remaining people, in one last struggle against the newcomers. Only by infiltrating a spy and taking over our guild, they managed to convince us. I always though, what if we stayed together? Many of the old Eternity left, and I am one of the last 5. I am MuerteLegend, the remnant knight of Eternity, and I have sworn to destroy WarLords all by myself if needed, no matter the costs.

MuerteLegend, s147

Comment

my char name HarvoC S248 my best memory that was event that need to make lv 6 or higher gem &
                            i was got lv 5 gem x3 and lv4gem x3 and 2 unit lv 3 gem and 2 unit lv 1 gem and event was have 3h and finish
                            and i was done my catacomps and jewel hunt events and i think about guild altar becuse i need about 2 unit lv 3 gem only to win and in last 2 attempt got 2 v 3 gems this was unbelievable for me and one from best memory not only in wartune but in life )

Comment

im romanian players.have 36 years and find this game in december last years and i love this game.general like strategy game and this i play almost 6 mounth.i was jumper and when i learn little play i play in s474 . my char is mage with br 60k to lev 64.
                              im not casher but think here in r2games is alot think free and helpfull stuff free to joined. so HAVE A FUN ALL !!! and dont forget is ONLY A GAME !!!

Comment

hi....r2....
                                i say one think that is you give me a reason to live again...after my wife's death.....thank you so much.....

name - OoooO, server - s500....

Comment

Working...
                                X