No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/20 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masterplan is they will not fix the login issue and so no one will ever know if other things were fixed or not.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• PLEASE, either fix the talent caps to APPROPRIATELY MATCH with the new level caps... or just bring back the old level caps!

This "adjustment gig" obviously wasn't well thought out, and now a lot of us are ROYALLY "cupcaked"...
      IGN: Odin1i
      Class: Archer
      Lvl 72
      BR: 197K+
      Server:KABAM S20

Comment

• Class War schedule ? / ?

Comment

• tra la la la la
          Last edited by MariJayne; 08-20-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• plz make save cache info

Comment

• Just sooooo many issues, and they list 3``?????well im sure we get the usual ** comp pack.. 200k gold /daruu, and then we are suposed to keep quiet again... nice r2.. real nice.. 4 days of league insigs and ordinary insigs gone... hope yer comp packs will reflect that? i doubt it though. s 506.

Comment

• why can you fix the scatter problem which we are unable to use in spire and mpds also?? its becoming real problem unable to use scatter in mpds i went to help a guilde in GOD NM but the scatter didnt work on the lizrd the first boss and in spire lvl 9 there also the scatter not working please do the needfull to fix those issues as well

Comment

• There is a red link on I think all pages. It appears in wilds and when you are try in move quickly while searching in gets in the way. The link is so useless I have forgotten what it is for

Comment

• server 406 ...deepfreeze no longer works on lych lair nm final boss....arenas haven't been working at all, everytime we do anything with a team we see nothing but shadows most of the time,i know you guys just did a huge update and there are bound to be bugs but we really need them fixed now. battelgrounds is trashed, teleport in the wild seems to freeze everyone and cause for a refresh, the 60 bosses in the wild are like 2x harder now, spells and runes take like 40 seconds to even load in, just shows a row of blank squares. and the lag in the game is really bad now but i guess thats due to the update being as big as it was. please fix our server ... thank you

Comment

• Fix the talent lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin1i View Post
                        PLEASE, either fix the talent caps to APPROPRIATELY MATCH with the new level caps... or just bring back the old level caps!

This "adjustment gig" obviously wasn't well thought out, and now a lot of us are ROYALLY "cupcaked"...
                        Believe it or not this was perfectly thought out.. Have you taken in the possibility that when people sit and long time camp at levels they aren't making any money because you don't get new gear you may need to buy things for you don't level up unlocking anything else in the game you could pay for they did this to force some of the people sitting around in the 65-69 range for 9 months at a time. That's why they added advanced skill set and mount refine but you what? have to be level 80 to do and they made it easier to get there. they know exactly what they are doing you guys just don't realize that they didn't make a mistake they are purposely making it harder for you to hang out at levels for a long time so you will just give up and level.

Think about that, they aren't in this for the game play. They are in this for the money.

Comment

• Maybe if R2 actually listened or acted upon any concerns voiced by players and hired competent people who don't overload their obviously cheaply and very poorly maintained server and spoke to their customers,instead of a computer generated reply,the game may have a slim chance of surviving,as it is at the moment,it's barely playable,and has been for months!! TRY FIXING WHAT YOU CREATED,or else no-one will be here to continue,.............This is the only time i speak here,i don't like the trolls myself,another you do nothing about. g'bye,i don't expect any reply or actions by R2 to remedy anything of course,.....WW over n out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryc54 View Post
                            Even forums are lagging with all these posts!!! Vicious, I was told today that mini-client is available but not sure where.
                            Mini client is available at login page...and you know what?...It actually works!...

Comment

• Originally posted by westala View Post
                              fix bg whats the point if i cant login
                              fix these
                              1. login
                              2. server seem to overload (take time to see char or skill etc)
                              3. group arena, start button stuck, merid n friends still there(are they npc?)
                              4. black glitches in wilds n teleport stuck
                              5. dmg decrease, idk if it bug or it is implement in purpose
                              Try this for, group arena start button stuck.
                              When the 3 players are ready and the party leader cannot start the arena battle.
                              All 3 players press cancel, then go ready again, Party leader can then start arena battle.

I don't know how or why this works?, But it seems to. lmao

Comment

• plz Fixed log in an issue frist

Comment

Working...
                                X