[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/20 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prakashbabu87 View Post
    why can you fix the scatter problem which we are unable to use in spire and mpds also?? its becoming real problem unable to use scatter in mpds i went to help a guilde in GOD NM but the scatter didnt work on the lizrd the first boss and in spire lvl 9 there also the scatter not working please do the needfull to fix those issues as well
    you havent realized that the support skills (Deep Freeze) mainly no longer works in any NM dungeon and maybe havent noticed but no longer works in skytrail or Necro from what i have seen. Lvl 9 cannot be debuffed by anything its not just scatter that "isnt working" purge, haunt nothing debuffs level 9 but personally makes no diff these days just splits the people who can make it past lvl 9 and those who cant. Everything has become harder due to the fact that people have figured out ways to sit and get stronger and stronger and stronger so they are making the game harder everyone needs to realize that they didnt break anything, they made it challenging.

Comment

• note about mini client,all i have used so far from *********** have issues,ie don't try recharge from it is the 1st

Comment

• LOL,and censor their own name,hahaha,brilliant lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mungry View Post
          Mini client is available at login page...and you know what?...It actually works!...
          well GL using it. My internett security program had a hissyfit when i tried dl it, so my guess is, that its filled with stuff u wont need on yer comp. but gl anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnHighway View Post
            Remove the LAG or decrease the amount of graphic updates.
            or at least remove all the dead guilds and chars that died from all the mergers.. loads and loads of dead chars in dead guilds aka too much dead 0's and 1's in servers needs a good cleaning
            Player: Vix
            Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Resurgence
            Lvl 80
            Class: Archer
            BR: () crappy

Comment

• why has Deep freeze and scatter stopped working? both in dungeons and spire

Comment

• Originally posted by mungry View Post
                Mini client is available at login page...and you know what?...It actually works!...
                where in login page exactly?
                cant seem to find it
                Player: Vix
                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Resurgence
                Lvl 80
                Class: Archer
                BR: () crappy

Comment

• Fix arena too pls
                  Low Casher Just VIP
                  S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

• Originally posted by r2_helen View Post
                    patch notes:
                    • fixed an issue in which the battleground icon did not show up during the event time.
                    • added a hint to remind players to remove gems when exchanging equipment in hot events; socketed equipment cannot be exchanged.
                    • fixed some typographical errors.
                    what about insignia compensation for all the days it was impossible to do arena since the new patch came? An average of 250 insig a day would maybe calm the anger

Comment

• right under log out button.

Comment

• Well so much for my one and only post.Here goes,world boss is messed up to,why am i not getting to sylph on most ocassions?and getting far less gold now? my br and all stats go up,my gold comes down,and i'm not alone on that,i was getting more gold at lvl 60,wth? explain that please,treasure hunt is another,after every monster i get kicked,no matter what browser or mini client,which by the way you released months ago and did'nt inform anyone,..the list goes on,while we are at it,at lvl80 we get to refine stones a day from our mp?,..like seriously,another fine mess up you made there,you expect people to live that long?

Comment

• fail R2... Fail
                          Last edited by R235844426; 08-20-2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Well the new patch did not only create a lot of game problems it also discourages knights from playing. Limit block to 3k only when block was out only defence against serious hitters. Also mages gain rage after heal and not loose rage which makes them even more potent IS THE IDEA TO MAKE KNIGHTS OBSOLETE IN WARTUNE??? IF SO.....WELL DONE. We are cannon fodder after the latest patch.

PLEASE MAKE THE KNIGHT CLASS MORE COMPETATIVE AGAINST OTHER CLASSES PLEAAAAASSSEEE LIKE ADDING MORE AOE ATTACKS AND MAKE OUR ATTACKS FASTER. OR ALTERNATIVELY LET US CHANGE CLASS WITHOUT LOOSING PROGRESS.

OR RENAME THE GAME MAGETUNE.
                            Last edited by R225100830; 08-20-2014, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary wartune... this is your present for us... loads of bugs, and crappy compensation for. and i dont like your hot events with experience in it.. just saying, pls pay attention to your players... dont want to add up more complications. tyvm..

Comment

• I agree with what most of you are saying about compensation but i also think that they should give everybody 10k balens plus 1k insignia. I know the cashers will say no as they will think that the non cashers will catch up with them but you have to remember that all this is wasting everyones time that could be spent on other things to do

Comment

Working...
                                X