X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jembotttt.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      Funny thing, it actually did work when they first changed arena from 3v3 to 4v4. For like a day. Then it broke.
      i think here problem not number of players, there the same bug like before just another modification, before update we get 3 naked players, when 3 players and not out from battle, now the same just skip 3 naked players

Comment

• some compensation for 2 days without multiplayer arena please? Please? Thank you

Comment

• go to next level dude you can ugrade again

Comment

• Originally posted by LoliconLover View Post
            That must be a bigger problem than all the other major problems in this game...
            Think they don,t know how fix big problems, becose most of them come from previuos updates and if not fix till curent update, so doubt or will be fix ever

Comment

• Originally posted by fandys_s430 View Post
              dont forget this R2[ATTACH=CONFIG]100254[/ATTACH]
              why you not go to next level? that why you cant upgrade your talent

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                yeah, dont forget to fix GROUP ARENA
                Arena, battlegrounds, lag, game freezing in the wilds! And, annnddd ,andddddd p.s. i suggest you give up on fixing typographical issues.. as its always on the dang list of **** to fix
                NAME:WickedDismay
                SERVER:Serpents Den(S7)
                Class:MAGE

Don't Get Bitter, Get Better!!

Comment

• 90% of players here are giving their bad sides Like one man used to say: Before get married to someone, give him a slow PC with slow net connection and watch him

Comment

• Originally posted by prakashbabu87 View Post
                    why can you fix the scatter problem which we are unable to use in spire and mpds also?? its becoming real problem unable to use scatter in mpds i went to help a guilde in GOD NM but the scatter didnt work on the lizrd the first boss and in spire lvl 9 there also the scatter not working please do the needfull to fix those issues as well
                    actually the removal of SS and DF in MPD nightmare, spire, necro and skytrail is very good. i like it. Im an archer and NM is very easy if u have DF and SS. now iwht the DF and SS gone it is a challenge. i very much like it. for example in spire. SS is only used once so the space in my skills is unusuable after Lvl 9. but we can pass level 9 without the boss being able to it. try to figure out that thing by yourself.
                    WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• Oh they do read it because they just deleted my post with their physical mailing address in it.

its below till they erase it again
                      Last edited by R235844426; 08-20-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• very suck,, all are bugged. arena-BG-mpds-spire-T'hunt-wilds.. compensation not fair as always

Comment

• lets send em letters so they have to deal with em and we know they are at least being bugged by papercuts:-)

Comment

• Add advanced skills, but forgot to add advanced spot for skills

Comment

• Originally posted by pykst View Post
                              Add advanced skills, but forgot to add advanced spot for skills
                              u dont get advanced spot, just put in any spot lolol
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by pykst View Post
                                Add advanced skills, but forgot to add advanced spot for skills
                                it is added complete the quest first.
                                WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Working...
                                X