Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its official R2 Miniclient is up and running and is ****** up too like game it self thanks R2 you rock creating lag, all was fine till you put your stinky fingers on that...

Comment

• here is what I get when I try the mini client with Facebook....Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	569.8 KB
ID:	1694127

Comment

• does mini client save cache already?

Comment

• Dear sir/ma'am why you not lounching such app for Andriod where we all can play wartune. I saw there are app for android from Kabam. Plz lounch suck app like that. We will happy. But with kaban android app of wartune have problem to loging with you old account. That app just accept when account and thata without any email id registration. That's bad if app delete then all data will deleted. Plz lounch such app which we can log our old account too. Thanks. Specially I am waiting for such app for android.

Comment

• This client is actually more laggy than the browsers you'd use and it has more problems freezing, not working, disconnecting, and giving off threats on your computer
            than when using a browser, so try at your own risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by plancha View Post
              client wont help with the lag until they fix the problem of infinite reloading added in the last patch
              Yeah totally agree if i go for full 100 devotion it is eating upto 3 gb bandwidth and that's 90GB a month

Comment

• It won't let me sign in. I put in my username and password but says account doesn't exist.

Comment

• Mini client is just as laggy as the the one from the browser. It's better for about 5 minutes and that depends on what you're trying to do. My virus software listed this as malicious software with a history of fraud and scams from this company. Why not just fix the lag on the servers? Quit adding things when other patches still have bugs?

Comment

• Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
                    i was able to log in but where to go now? server list not coming out? HELP HELP!
                    my mini client doesnt look like that, no options for fb and google login, why?

Comment

• It's not work Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	1694627 just show this one
                      :cool:S3x:p

Comment

• well in that case the food was on the counter for 2 month... less fresh? less fantastic?!

Comment

• its a bit better,but always a ,but.when iam trying to get into the wilds all i get are big black squares,,any 1 helpme on this,,,,,,

Comment

• work also on macbook?
                            every hero has his hamster!

Comment

• It has MAJOR log in problems, cant even refresh w/o having to wait 10-15 loading time! its insane, better off using a browser.
                              Server 508-Arcane Guild

Comment

• Hi guys is there anyway of put Mini.client using Chrome as main browser instead of default Internet Explorer? thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X