Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could not get to work at first, had to make internet explorer default browser update flash for it then after that works fine, only issue i have with it is non full screen mode

Comment

useless for player play using facebook

Comment

works fine on win7 64-bit. less lag, loads just players, wilds etc but faster opening mpd arena bg all

one thing - how to make this thing work fullscreen? i hate the window being so small, even when bigger window size activated

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1693424 works like train wc

Comment

it's not working. All i can see is a black screen and the time at the top left. i was so happy while downloading it and now i feel frustrated.
            "You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret... is to press ."

Comment

it was made only for r2gams

Comment

hi. i need help please. im only using facebook to log in to wartunes. i dont how to do it with the mini client username and password

Comment

Hi

What is the difference with the mini client ? I see no news

Comment

a bit slow in loading.... speed is also slow

Comment

Can I get a Mod to answer this question? What does Kabam and other game providers people have to do to get a mini client as well? Seeing as this would simplify it for the many as well. The fact that only 2 of the half dozen groups of people are able to get this currently is a bit upsetting but since its not working well right now those of us on the other providers are most likely willing to wait.

Comment

Will there be a Mac version?

Comment

Bites this doesn't work for Kabam servers.
                          Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

At this point I don't know if its the mini client (which Norton tells me it is high risk with a virus attached and will not let me down load) or if the server is down. I am no computer wiz. What the heck is a guy suppose to do? Anyone with any ideas in "Wartune for dummy" language?

Comment

Originally posted by scarp View Post
                              At this point I don't know if its the mini client (which Norton tells me it is high risk with a virus attached and will not let me down load) or if the server is down. I am no computer wiz. What the heck is a guy suppose to do? Anyone with any ideas in "Wartune for dummy" language?
                              Most people are getting the same virus warning, and there are some servers currently down.

Comment

i need some help i can't log in loading stucks at 59% i've already used 3 browser and cant log in too and it won't let me download the mini client\

my other guildies experience this too.
                                anyone can help?

Comment

Working...
                                X