Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavNoc View Post
    1000 internets for you good sir! Everyone that has this problem should do it, working for me now!
    all it needed is an active flash player, not the plugin we use for chrome n etc, thts why it was showing black screen, anyways enjoy :s
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• heyho i gotta problem:
      i have windows XP 32bit (yes i know its old but as you see on my followed pc specs you shall know that no other os working on it xD)
      1Gb Ram DDR1, 2,8GHz Pentium IV CPU, ATI Radeon 9250SE GPU (128Mb GPU-Storage)
      i can login but and choose server --> the window where the game overlay should be is there but the inner window where the graphics etc need to be is black...
      the game on browser works fine and yeah i have no antivirus (im using McAfee Stinger weekly and until now no virus dtected so window isnt blocked by antivirus)
      Firewall is activated over our Fritz.Box (not on pc itself bcs on fritz.box is enough)
      no blocking software which would block it aswell
      Flas Player up2date so this isnt even the problem though

and btw the player above who have the problem with the missing file:
      if heres a pm function on forum send me a pm with informations about which datas are missing so i can tell you whats the problem (im a coder so i know much about pc's, programs and filethings^^)
      lil info for you: i dont know if it works but try to install NetFramework (alll versions) and update your os (i mean it like XP SP2 -> XP SP3 and some other system updates)
      you even try out VCRedist 2010 - 2014 (not the full install only the redists!!!)

it could work i think bcs the most missing files depends on netframework or VCR (dll-files which are important for some applications on pc)

Comment

• no for armor games?

Comment

• I wud like to know why my post was deleted from here, or was it because it proved that the mini client is the exact same as the client that has been available all along since 2012....................

or is this gonna be deleted as well......

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoPoIo View Post
            it doesn't run for me. says that something is missing fro my windows. i downloaded it. it appears an icon on my desktop but when i run it i get an empty window and no options what to do next. plz help
            I have the same problem....

Kabam - Server S84
            IGN - Agni
            Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
            Class - Mage
            BR - 465K and climbing
            Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

• Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
              I have the same problem....
              It's based on IE (Internet Explorer) So clear You cache, update flash player ..etc. and I hope it will work for You.
              Cheers.

Comment

• The mini client works with IE Flash Player Version, so you may need to install flash on IE, or update the flash player for IE. I had a blank screen come up until I updated. It would have never occurred to me since I don't use IE.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWannaOwn View Post
                  heyho i gotta problem:
                  i have windows XP 32bit (yes i know its old but as you see on my followed pc specs you shall know that no other os working on it xD)
                  1Gb Ram DDR1, 2,8GHz Pentium IV CPU, ATI Radeon 9250SE GPU (128Mb GPU-Storage)
                  i can login but and choose server --> the window where the game overlay should be is there but the inner window where the graphics etc need to be is black...
                  the game on browser works fine and yeah i have no antivirus (im using McAfee Stinger weekly and until now no virus dtected so window isnt blocked by antivirus)
                  Firewall is activated over our Fritz.Box (not on pc itself bcs on fritz.box is enough)
                  no blocking software which would block it aswell
                  Flas Player up2date so this isnt even the problem though

and btw the player above who have the problem with the missing file:
                  if heres a pm function on forum send me a pm with informations about which datas are missing so i can tell you whats the problem (im a coder so i know much about pc's, programs and filethings^^)
                  lil info for you: i dont know if it works but try to install NetFramework (alll versions) and update your os (i mean it like XP SP2 -> XP SP3 and some other system updates)
                  you even try out VCRedist 2010 - 2014 (not the full install only the redists!!!)

it could work i think bcs the most missing files depends on netframework or VCR (dll-files which are important for some applications on pc)
                  just install the active flash player if u have blank screen, inbuilt flash plugin/player for browsers doesnt work in client coz it ain't no browser.
                  S371/Zetsuen.
                  Honor: GDK
                  KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• And how i can download mini client when page no exist? Error 404

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                      I wish I could use it on my mac. I my Av does not like the page keeps telling me it is an attack page.

DarkMeph
                      Same here, my Virus Protection deems it to be infected.

Comment

• Cant use it cause my email is too long and it do not fix on the logging space !! Can u guys please fix that !!thank uuu !

Comment

• I upgraded my op-system but still not working. What the hell R2?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	mini2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	1693586
                          Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• Upgrade to at least WinXP
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Dear Devs. I know you won't read this but:

Could you add a detail drop bar on the client? low, med and high.

Low detail would disable features like, blooming and anti-aliasing & lower the amount of rendering performed, etc.

Thank you

Comment

• so when are we gonna be able to use it with Fb accounts

Comment

Working...
                                X