Wartune Kabam Server Launch 1/20 @ 11:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch 1/20 @ 11:00 AM EST

Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S126 will be an East Coast Server, opening on January 20th at 11:00 AM EST.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

before even clicking post i new it wasnt for european servers oh joy another east coast server lmao

Comment

Need merges
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

east coast, west coast, east coast, west coast..., and f*** europe and oceanic. europe has 12 servers and oceanic only 3 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          before even clicking post i new it wasnt for european servers oh joy another east coast server lmao
          I see you on every post whining about no new european servers...
          Obviously they know about this problem so you whining about it isn't going to do jack. Stop spamming the comments with the same complaint!

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalClock View Post
            I see you on every post whining about no new european servers...
            Obviously they know about this problem so you whining about it isn't going to do jack. Stop spamming the comments with the same complaint!
            before saying anything ave a look at the european merge thread ive posted many times even sent pms to the mods and magisters but they fall on death ears

and im only posting wat i think at least im trying to do something worthwhile not troll like the rest of u
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-21-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X