[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: Kabam Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] It Pays to Consume: Kabam Games

Duration: 1/18 – 1/22 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers: All Servers.

Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.

The rewards are as follows:
    • 500 Balens – 20,000 Gold and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    • 1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    • 3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25
    • 5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x25
    • 10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x50
    • 30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x150
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Pls change it to Lvl 50 legendary Stone

Comment

Energine? meaning Astral Food?
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

So if i am right we get the reward at the end of the promotion?

Comment

Yes, at the end, for the total amount of balens spent, allowing a few extra days for everything to be sent out.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

too bad this event falls in the time frame i cant do anything with it otherwise i probly woulda hit the largest teir xD

Comment

how to install patch in wartune..please tell me... D

Comment

u just had the shop item for level 40 stones... change it to level 50

Comment

PLease change to lv 50 Legend stones!!

Comment

if i spend 60,000 balen will i get twice times?

Comment

wheres the gift?

Comment

When are players supposed to be receiving their rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by Pulto View Post
                          wheres the gift?
                          Good question. Seeing the track record of r2 games, it'll be delievered to you later next week or after ample ammounts of ticket filling, with a dash of angry hate emails.

Comment

how can i get balens free?

Comment

Can't even file a ticket, r2games says the characters aren't activated on the servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X