ID:	1679403

awesome...
    ☼Miakoda☼

MAGE
    LV 80
    240K br
    E24

Comment

Still no world boss on Kabam server 58 EST January 8th at 11:30 sever time

Comment

Check "Hot Events", under "Event Prizes". there's a compensation package for yesterday's mess up. I wonder if there will be another one for today's screw up.

Comment

alot of emergency maintenance and the game still bugged did u just turn game off for 1hr and had a cuppa or something had a laugh then switch it back on still reject invites still their

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone lse is having the same issue, but the arena won't start.
            We can get in to groups, but then the start button won't work for the team leader.

Comment

HEY not BG again >_<
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

OK here we go again. IT is 1-802014 at 11:24 CT and there has been no battle ground no world boss and no arena. the compensation packs we were given were not even close to the amounts we lost out on in insignia gold and daru we could have gained if the game had been working. it is a shame to pay to play a game then loose out like this and not be properly compensated in return regardless of what the tos says. that is just not good business. i think you need to rethink what you are doing. you are going to loose a lot of good paying customers myself and my husband included.

Comment

Working...
                X