• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S22 is stuck at the "7 ROAD" loading screen, 50%
    Server: Kabam S22
    Character Name: AryaStark

Comment

• K, wich ♥ decided to do this on a GB day ?
      Last edited by Mod-Michael; 02-14-2014, 11:00 AM. Reason: language

Comment

• Nearly 5 hours now that we haven`t been able to log in and STILL no response??
        Come on someone PLEASE let us know whats happening :/
        As Anubyss asked earlier has everyone at R2/Kabam lost the use of their hands??

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          K, wich ♥ decided to do this on a GB day ?
          Wow, you can edit my post in 5 mins, but replying to one off my ingame tickets is to much work I suppose?

Not a single ticket has been answered in the past 4 months, good job on that.

Lame mf's

Comment

• well got answer from my ticket
            They thanked me for reporting an issue
            underdoing testing to verify integrity of reported issue
            then try to fix it as soon as possible

Comment

• Finally, I m in

Comment

• S49 back up

Comment

• S22 still down

Any guesstimate on time frames. I swear I haven't been here for the last 2 hours refreshing the page..... honest.
                  Last edited by AryaStark-K22; 02-14-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• So would it be a safe bet that there is no guild battle tonight on merged servers?

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Wow, you can edit my post in 5 mins, but replying to one off my ingame tickets is to much work I suppose?

Not a single ticket has been answered in the past 4 months, good job on that.

Lame mf's
                      Mods don`t answer tickets, GM's do that, we only take ticket numbers from the players and give them to GM's in case they haven`t been answered in 1-2 days if you have pending tickets you can simply just pm the ticket number and i`ll pass it to a GM.
                      With a small description for what the ticket is about, so i can relay it to the proper department.

Comment

• Sorry it was up and running, just discovered Peer Block was blocking something on wartune, and refused to let it load more than 50%

Comment

• Nothing for Kabam 18 T_T been 7-8 months since Kabam has done server merges. EVERY server that's been around since then needs a merge. Please do another round of these.

Comment

• I agree. Kabam is in desperate need of server merges. My server got server merge way back which actually at the time was a bad thing cause over half my server quit. Reason for this was my server was barely a month old. I was strongest player/highest level on my server at the time of merge and I was only lvl 52. We got merged with a server that like half the server was already 55+ and because of this a lot of people just quit and probably started on a new server. Now that these servers are old and mostly dead, we actually need merges and can't get them. My guild is getting 1st in guild battles yet we can't even get 30 people at tree/guild battle. If this is not dead, I don't know what is. Before my server got merged, guild I was in at that time was getting 70 people at tree and had to actually rotate people we used in guild battles. Which from that don't look like we needed merge but we got it. Anyway, just ranting cause I really want a merge now that was actually need one. Please save our servers from the grim reaper! :P

Kismet
                            Kabam Server 13

Comment

• i lost my char that i worked so hard for. Had tons of Balens. My char's name was BlackStar. Please figure this out as i am extremely ******. I don't remember which server i was on, but it is a US server.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mod-Michael View Post
                                Mods don`t answer tickets, GM's do that, we only take ticket numbers from the players and give them to GM's in case they haven`t been answered in 1-2 days if you have pending tickets you can simply just pm the ticket number and i`ll pass it to a GM.
                                With a small description for what the ticket is about, so i can relay it to the proper department.
                                I know you are just some puppet removing posts, thats what all forum moderators on every single online game is.

Why should I be bothered to see my tickets answered after I already quit cuz of the stupid un announced not needed merge what made half my guild quit? '
                                Explain to me, why should I play on after the server we merged to got me from player strenght rank 14 to 124 ?
                                It basicly comes down to starting over, and thats what im gonna do, only on another game.

While ive just been playing for 4 months, its really shameful how r2 and Kabam treats their players, I've been playing quite some browser games the past 10 years, never seen such an ignorant and disrespectful
                                game managemant before, we all know you want to make money, but the way you do it goes back to middle age methods.

EDIT: i forgot you're probably American and had no middle ages, let me put it a bit better, you're handling your customers like they are wonderful lovely people
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-15-2014, 01:23 PM. Reason: Language!

Comment

Working...
                                X