Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they make mistake..we get the problem..

Comment

what about my TOK SPIRE and MPD?now we can't even go to WB, It's your problem but you made us suffer, now you think you can make us happy by giving us a small compensastion?
      Compensation: Gold*500,000 Daru*500,000 Soul Crystal*150 Lv.1-Lv.5 Gem Box*1 Mount Whip*50
      how the hell are we going to be satisfied with that?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_16.png
Views:	2
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1685200 ............................
        need your support, guys

Comment

If its 8 hrs... well 1hr and 45 mins left

Comment

what about my TOK SPIRE and MPD?now we can't even go to WB, It's your problem but you made us suffer, now you think you can make us happy by giving us a small compensastion?
            Compensation: Gold*500,000 Daru*500,000 Soul Crystal*150 Lv.1-Lv.5 Gem Box*1 Mount Whip*50
            how the hell are we going to be satisfied with that?

Comment

Leave event bugged and let everyone get soulmate and lvl 8 stable. find something new to extort players with after that. that would be classy.

Comment

Boost for players , a nice excuse for lame a.ss fools (and other) event(s). And the bugs u guys were unable to fix for so long time lately !
                I vote : Roll Back The Roll Back and get this game going.

Comment

Is it correct the EU servers are down as well?

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Europe-Servers

Comment

lol @ comp ....

Comment

good to see they can fix bugs fast that cost kabam money, so it shows that they might be fast if its their own profit that is lost.

this leads me to next questions:

when will the inv prizes that has been raised "accidently" be fixed, to the correct prizes (1 bound ballens= 20 vouchers, like they changed our deposits)
                        ohh, sry i forgot, that doesnt cost the money of the company, so it will be never fixed, my fault.

the compensation sucks, what about my lost turn -in from boss run i missed yesterday, my lost mpd run, my lost spire run, my lost devolution rewards, the lost gold from mines and plundering and the farm and sylph meditation ??

all this is lost, just because they make events without testing all before getting it live. multiplicate the compensation with 10, fix other bugs and test new events before bringin them live would be the right way, not a bad compensdation for a simple rollback, that takes 8 hours ???

and make right statements with an excution for ur faults, show some balls.

Comment

updated the comp in first post

Comment

I recharged bals at around 00:10 guessing I will lose that ?

Comment

Nice compensation

Comment

still compensation sucks, comparing to all we lost this is just a joke, we all should stop all vips and recharching untill they begin to fix all bugs and not only the ones they lose some money

Comment

Working...
                                X