Wartune Kabam Server Launch 4/9 @ 9:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch 4/9 @ 9:00 AM PDT

Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S86 will be an West Coast Server, opening on April 9th at 9:00 AM PDT.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Is this because the server 85 that just opened up is bugged? what about the people who charged balens in that server? How can you release two west coast servers two days apart and expect the first one to survive?

Comment

By the time bugs from 85 is fixed (Thursday) server 86 will be up and running.

Comment

hi i have a question do someone now when an euro server will be launch?

Comment

instead of keep opening new server wont it be a great idea to merge the servers together and at least we ave new blood and new guilds to fight kabam s26 needs a server merge plz games master you merged most of the kabam s1 to s25 and s27 onwards and u missed us out

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
            instead of keep opening new server wont it be a great idea to merge the servers together and at least we ave new blood and new guilds to fight kabam s26 needs a server merge plz games master you merged most of the kabam s1 to s25 and s27 onwards and u missed us out
            S32 here - we need a merge, perhaps with you guys.

Comment

New Oceanic Server in KONG pls

Comment

When is the next server merge server 62 needs more players

Comment

Originally posted by thereal_toxic View Post
                  When is the next server merge server 62 needs more players
                  If we only knew...and older servers need merges more so than newer servers.
                  FinalHC
                  Kabam - S39/S6
                  (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Kabam, how low does server population have to get before you merge servers. We are the most active guild on S39 and we never have more than 25 in a guild battle. There are only 4 guilds left on the server, the bottom 4 spots in Guild Battle are occupied by guilds that bring half a dozen people to a Guild Battle. New plan, just keep ignoring us and pretty soon you'll have to shut the server down as there will be no cashers left - you're doing a great job at driving them away right now.

Comment

just keep paying R2 they dont give a sniff about you, but they are happy to have a relationship with your money... r2 blows free player for life

Comment

S26 Server Merger

I am Ltlbit GM of StoneHaven Guild on S26. Before you create more servers can you please merge the ones that are starting to die out? Europe S26 has been slowly dying over time. I realize that it may look like there is many there but there really is not. GM don't kick the inactive people cause they want to keep the BR to get in GB. We have needed a merger for some time, and I know that many people have sent in requests asking for a merger. Thank you for your consideration and I really hope we get a merger soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X