Wartune Kabam Server Launch 5/27 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch 5/27 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S98 will be an East Coast Server, opening on May 27th at 12:00 PM EDT.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

game went full Cupcake on me. I just sign up and it automatically put me in server 97
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-27-2014, 11:13 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Hey Emma it is really empty in this server. I think i go back to regular wartunes

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBlanket View Post
        game went full Cupcake on me. I just sign up and it automatically put me in server 97
        same happened wid me baby :P R.I.P kabam

Comment

try refreshing the page and tan teran u got the list of servers xD

Comment

Waiting for 100th server to come out so I can get the new events, if there are any.
            Everything is to blame...
            On R2Games

Comment

K 90 NEEDS A MERGE ALREADY!!

And no, Kabam doesn't run the normal events like R2/Aeria/Playdom/GameBox..... We didn't get "Guild Rush" / "BR Rush" rewards, and several others that should have been given out....Now they do a 7 day target thing, which sucks nuts as todo it you have to rush thru levels and spend balens to complete anything past day 2 on the target list.....

I know, as my list is still sitting waiting for me to reach day 3, as I WON"T spend balens to complete the rest of the list....

Comment

hmmm... need new oceanic server, our server almost death

Comment

I have an idea for you greedy r2. why don't you stop worrying about making new servers and fix the ones that you do have first.

Comment

Working...
                  X