Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Server!] Server NEW S1 Launch from 04/16 10:00 AM to 4/23 10:00 (GMT+8)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] Server NEW S1 Launch from 04/16 10:00 AM to 4/23 10:00 (GMT+8)

Dear players, we are going to open a new server: Server NEW S1

This is a test server. All data of this server will be erased after the end of the test.

Duration:
    2021-4-16 10:00-2021-4-23 10:00(Server time/GMT+8)

Thank you for supporting Call of Roma!
    Last edited by isaac.li; 04-15-2021, 10:46 PM.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

This server has been fun, thank you. I am not sure what is being tested out by the beta but I would like to raise one concern I have. I played COR a lot many years ago and am familiar with the game. I started new here recently and I can see that I will not be able to progress to Caesar by the normal path due to the lack of mid-level equipment (loyal, lion and fearless are gone). I do not think spartan gear is strong enough to progress through the axis as the developers intended many years ago. The design of this game was very impressive in terms of equipment being acquired just as the stronger axis were needing to be attacked. With Lion and Fearless equipment missing, new players will be stuck without the ability to gather dracos for a very long time. I believe this would especially pose a challenge to a new permanent server, if you have that in mind. The entire server would become stuck and not be able to progress for a very long time.

Again, thank you for continuing to work on this game. I really enjoy playing it.

Comment

Working...
    X