Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys normally show servers with different time zones in same game, 1st time seen 2 x seperate games because of time zones. Evil Awakening is a good game but dont see much about it here or on discord.

Comment

Originally posted by R22games View Post
      You guys normally show servers with different time zones in same game, 1st time seen 2 x seperate games because of time zones. Evil Awakening is a good game but dont see much about it here or on discord.
      The devs made a separate game for the time zone. There's also a German version, which is also a separate game even though it's the same game. It's not the only game that's been set up this way currently on the platform.

There currently isn't any news coming from Evil Awakening or Darkmoon Realm to post.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Darkmoon realm we can't get on to play you can login then it's stuck... how long before it's fixed? Compensation for everything including Gate's of Babylon would be awesome been hour's now how much longer

Comment

im having the same problem cant log in on s608 so i filed a ticket and got respons,but no one knows how long time it will take to fix it..

Comment

Any moderator online? anyone know whats going on with the game seems like we are going to miss all events today and daily to,i filed a ticket 14.28 portuquise time zone its now 22.05 and still cant log in? someone anyone? in game name Sheila s608

Comment

This is Zoom...same issue ..cannot get in game for 2nd day now

Comment

They devs are working on 3 games that i know of all went down at the same time Crazy pirat,Pokemon mega and darkmoon realm no good news about any of them yet.

Comment

Working...
                X