Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Xsolla

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xsolla

Due to Xsolla blocking me as I spend alot I am going to quit this game if nothing is done to unblock me!

Have you contacted Xsolla? They have a Contact Us link at the bottom of the payment page. You can also send in a ticket and see if they can white list you. You can also give me your UID from the upper left corner of the homepage at www.r2games.com and I can forward your request and try to help from my side.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Why the hell should I contact them?? If you do not want my money then thats fine with me!

Comment

This is a community based forum, and I am a member of the community. I am able to direct you to what you need to do to get assistance, and am able to mediate on your behalf as needed. The only information I have is what you tell me. All I know is you're having an issue with Xsolla, which is the payment processing company R2 has contracted with to verify and process payments.

If Xsolla is blocking your payments then there is a reason for that, but it might not be a valid reason. However, because the entire system is automated, they don't know you're having an issue unless you tell them you're having an issue, and for that they have a Contact Us page with your choice of phone, email, or live chat to tell them you are having an issue. You can also opt for sending in a support ticket to R2, which can be found at www.r2games.com/support, and they can contact Xsolla for you. I can't tell anyone you're having an issue, as I don't know who you are. If you don't want to tell them, and I can't tell them for you, then I don't know how you want to proceed from here.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Why do you bother replying if you cannot DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? Your just a total waste of space and time! MODS DO wonderful but YAK YAK YAK!

!AM FED UP WITH XSOLLA AND THEIR DAMN STUPID PAYMENT SYSTEM, FOR ALL THOSE READING THIS do not USE XSOLLA AS THEY TAKER YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT GIVE THE PRODUCT YOU ORDERED FROM GAME!
          Last edited by *Minori*; 09-24-2020, 12:14 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums.

Comment

Yesterday I checked my bank account and noticed that their were 3 transactions made by XSOLLA which I did not authorize and was a total of USD 311 taken from my account, I talked with XSOLLA and they said it was a system error on their part and made a refund. Now it takes upto 30 days to get the money back into my account. Why the hell did R2 Games stop using Paypal directly and use this Xsolla apples company who in turn use paypal?????

I will not be spending on any R2 game in the future if they keep using this apples company for purchases and my even quit playing on any R2 Game due to this apples!
            Last edited by *Minori*; 09-24-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Jones View Post
              Why do you bother replying if you cannot DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? Your just a total waste of space and time! MODS DO wonderful but YAK YAK YAK!

!AM FED UP WITH XSOLLA AND THEIR DAMN STUPID PAYMENT SYSTEM, FOR ALL THOSE READING THIS do not USE XSOLLA AS THEY TAKER YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT GIVE THE PRODUCT YOU ORDERED FROM GAME!
              We cannot assist you if you don't follow the proper protocols in place, as Memory has already expressed in her post. Which means if you don't submit a ticket with support we can't go to the team to help you with your issue. Please, submit a ticket and either myself or MemoryLane will be happy to forward your ticket for assistance.

Yesterday I checked my bank account and noticed that their were 3 transactions made by XSOLLA which I did not authorize and was a total of USD 311 taken from my account, I talked with XSOLLA and they said it was a system error on their part and made a refund. Now it takes upto 30 days to get the money back into my account. Why the hell did R2 Games stop using Paypal directly and use this Xsolla apples company who in turn use paypal?????

I will not be spending on any R2 game in the future if they keep using this apples company for purchases and my even quit playing on any R2 Game due to this apples!
              I understand your frustrations at being charged multiple times. If you go through the R2Games account character tab there should be a store option and will allow you to recharge directly with paypal. Unfortunately, I cannot speed up the amount of time it should take to receive a reversal of funds on your account. If you have any other concerns or issues, please submit a ticket with the support team and they'll be happy to assist you. If you require further assistance, please notify us on the forums providing the ticket information and we'll forward it to the team. Thank you for your understanding. Happy gaming.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

there is no direct link toypal so get your damn facts correct Itall goes via Xsolla now which are robbing bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

there is no direct link toypal so get your damn facts correct Itall goes via Xsolla now which are robbing bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  There is provided you go through the proper channels. I understand you'll lose the option for some of the other bonuses available in-game. However, it is an option if you choose to recharge in the future.

Step 1: Log on to your account https://www.r2games.com scroll to the bottom you will see the store option.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Store1.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	2012306

Step 2: Click on the store option and select the amount you would like to recharge.

Name:	Store2.png
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	2012307

Step 3: Scroll down to the next option and click on this.

Name:	Store3.png
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	2012308

Step 4: Select your payment option.

Name:	Store4.png
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	2012309

Step 5: Once you've selected your payment method you'll be greeted with another pop-up confirming your selected recharge amount and confirming the payment.

I understand this is not a perfect solution but is the only solution I have to provide for you. Again, as previously stated if you require further assistance submit a ticket with the support system. The link is located in my signature.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

You cannot use that if you want to buy from Guild Store or special offers as the way you show is only to buy gems!

Comment

Xsolla is the company that processes all payments for this platform.

As I mentioned over a month ago, if you give me your UID, I can see if I can help. This can be seen at the top of your game screen while you're logged in. There's nothing else we can do for you through the forum without knowing who you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X