X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] Firestone Version 4.1.7

Version 4.1.7

What's New:

* New Server event: Firestone is launching on the website Miniplay. com. For this reason, we are opening a new server "Hombor" and we are celebrating it! For this reason, we are hosting an event that ends on the 30th of October, at 10: 00 am UTC. More info in-game.

* Technical: We have upgraded the unity version we are using. Practically this means that the game will perform better. This will be easier to notice on low-end devices.

* Bug fixes: We have fixed some minor bugs and typos.

* Steam/Kartridge: Due to the deprecation of the default screen resolution selection by Unity we implemented a new system that you can access these settings on the Settings menu, Graphics submenu.

We want to thank everyone for reporting issues you encounter!

Play game: https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=497

support: www. holydaygames. com/support/

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Firestone-I...9024974084107/
    Last edited by isaac.li; 09-30-2020, 08:24 AM.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

bonjour j'ai un problème j'arrive a me connecté mais je n'arrive a rien faire d'autre

Comment

:same here / connection problem

Comment

Seems like after this update I can not click anything (cursor location and clicking location are out of sync). Same thing happens in chromium, edge and firefox. Also changing window to fullscreen from window mode and vice versa causes major visual issues.

Edit.

Seems like it has something to do with 4k resolution. Switching to 1080p works as usual.
        Last edited by Ryystis; 09-30-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

the game does not load, and no matter how much you restart it, it does nothing

Comment

I'm not experiencing any issues connecting to the game. Have you ensured your connection is stable?
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

"Seems like after this update I can not click anything (cursor location and clicking location are out of sync). Same thing happens in chromium, edge and firefox. Also changing window to fullscreen from window mode and vice versa causes major visual issues."

exactly same problems
              fibre connection
              cursor sometimes visible but not working

Comment

Since the update i cant access the game with my mobile (Android), i use this access a lot when im not in my PC, but since the upgrade Chrome or Puffin doesnt load the game, Chrome gets frozen at the 2nd loading screen and Puffin gets to the 2nd loading screen, gets frozen and starts a loop loading from the start again.

Its really bad, i used it a lot
                Hope it gets fixed

Comment

the game does not work in firefox, what happens now,I lose everything I played? it sucks.
                  my internet connection is 50 Mbps,it works perfectly
                  Last edited by R284196680; 10-01-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I have not been able to log on since the update, The load screen zooms into the corner. You should take that couple of hundred dollar I gave you, buy a few coffee's and figure this thing out

Comment

Originally posted by Dustin T Hauschildt View Post
                      I have not been able to log on since the update, The load screen zooms into the corner. You should take that couple of hundred dollar I gave you, buy a few coffee's and figure this thing out
                      What is your screen size set at? If it's less than 100% your screen will constantly try to resize. I suggest checking to ensure it's fully zoomed out and if you're still experiencing a problem, please submit a ticket so your account can be looked into. Thank you.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I have changed in all screen resolutions and remains the same, when loading, zooms and can not play.And that happens in Firefox, Chrome, M.Edge
                        Before putting the new update it did not happen, the game was going great

Comment

Was this ever resolved? I am having same problem when running on laptop (higher resolution). When I connect a monitor (lower res) it runs okay. Created a ticket but never heard back from support.

Comment

Since they put the new patch, with pardon the expression, the games go like shiit
                            As I see that no one responsible does anything, I'm going to stop playing and spend money on the web,bye.
                            Last edited by R284196680; 10-06-2020, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X