lost rewards from battle pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost rewards from battle pass

I bought the battle pass last month and recieved all rewards, new battle pass event starts today and my extra squad from previous battle pass reward is gone.
    The game does'nt state that its a rental squad and that it will be removed at the start of a new battle pass event.
    I wonder if the game took al the game boosters from previous battle pass because i cant find any of the added stats like the 5% more chance for dubble rewards for map missions or any of the other boosters, whats going on here?

Battle passes are only valid for the duration of the event. A new battle pass will need to be purchased for each new event.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The game just took my rewards that i payed for and without notice its gone, i'm not gonna buy it again, another thing i got my 4th war machine and its a wooden plane totaly useless.
      Good going!

Comment

Originally posted by fatlace View Post
        The game just took my rewards that i payed for and without notice its gone, i'm not gonna buy it again, another thing i got my 4th war machine and its a wooden plane totaly useless.
        Good going!
        the essence of the battle pass + reward if you buy it and push it, if you buy it on the last day and the time expires, then 1 new one starts and the old one is lost I'll buy it for 5 euros if I see that I know how to do it, but it's never worth buying anything before the end That's the essence of it, buy it at the beginning and keep going, then it won't disappear, but the specified time interval will expire No need to cry, it was your ignorance, not the company's fault

Comment

Working...
        X