tickets and the resultant emails , that are complete waste of time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets and the resultant emails , that are complete waste of time

i put in a ticket because i am virtually locked out of the game today , blackscreen for most of the day , except when plants mature or an event happens . so submit ticket . . get a mind numbing email back in response , asking for a screen shot of the black screen so they can send to developers . sent foul mouthed rude response , this is just the worst , team of people supporting any game ever .

On my last ticket they even didnt respond at all

Comment

They usually respond to every ticket, so you should send me your email address via pm so I can check what's going on with yours, Thaleia.

Grey, the first thing they do is check the server to see if they can instantly reproduce the issue. If they can, the issue is on R2's end and they report it with their own screenshots. If they can't, they move to troubleshooting for a potential issue on your end, while asking you for a screenshot to forward to the devs at the same time to look for a potential issue between you and the server. Not all black screens are the same, and a picture is your proof of having an issue, since people do make stuff up to waste support's time or they misrepresent their issue which wastes the devs' time. You are suppose to go through the troubleshooting and let them know if it worked or not, and they will include that with the report they send to the devs.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X