Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client

Not sure if there is a post but the new client has a lot of flaws and will make some things in the game hard to play or use.
    Sizing is an issues the screen is too big and some icons will not show up. I have tried adjusting me screen and settings nothing helps.
    In the Cross server arena I can not see the worship icons so that is pointless for me as well.
    so maybe think about the resizing otherwise will not play when Flash leaves sadly.

There are a few more glitches as well like the blackscreening that happens at random times annoying as ever.

I can give Screen shots as well to show all the issues but that is a lot of SS's lol

Well I hope this find the right person, enjoy the game and with the client it is better for lag I like that but not being able to see all icons and access all parts of game with fullscreen or not !

Thank you for listening have a great day

Originally posted by R2102563309 View Post
    Not sure if there is a post but the new client has a lot of flaws and will make some things in the game hard to play or use.
    Sizing is an issues the screen is too big and some icons will not show up. I have tried adjusting me screen and settings nothing helps.
    In the Cross server arena I can not see the worship icons so that is pointless for me as well.
    so maybe think about the resizing otherwise will not play when Flash leaves sadly.

There are a few more glitches as well like the blackscreening that happens at random times annoying as ever.

I can give Screen shots as well to show all the issues but that is a lot of SS's lol

Well I hope this find the right person, enjoy the game and with the client it is better for lag I like that but not being able to see all icons and access all parts of game with fullscreen or not !

Thank you for listening have a great day
    Thank you, i will forward this. Could you provide screenshots of the sizing issue so I can forward them? For the other issues a video may be easier than screenshots.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Here are two SS of the client issues with sizing I can not give the ones for love wars or everlast till they are active sadly but things are too big for screen, I like playing at 70% so there is room to navigate my toon on the maps in client it is very tight for movements. By reducing screen since should fix all the icons that are hiding behind other icons! Just my 2 cents worth. Keep up the good work December is coming but you got this !! But if not in full screen many other items and areas are a pain. And I know you know of the crashes, and battle errors the pop up but perk is a lot less lag on Client with running only one toon, running 2 is a headache at times with either lag spike or more black screens crashes

Ty again for listening and I hope these help was on lunch and could not do more things.

Edit the ss are from full screen but clipped down so I could post

Comment

Working...
      X