• Show
Clear All

• Shard store dont work...again

Cant buy anything from shard store

Shard Store not working on S1

Comment

found this on the discord channel:

Dear players,
      the team is aware of the issue with shard store. It will be resolved by the upcoming maintenance. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

so according to this, it will be Tuesday b4 fixed

Comment

Thank you, karjen
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i'ts ok you are aware but there is a GC where the shard store could be usefull so we need all good compensations,
          one for - shard store not working as it should
          2nd for - GC we could'nt participate as we could with shared store not working
          3rd for - optional but should be great - for the missing time to inform u about the issue

thanks

Comment

I have plenty shards and want to bring to make Grown contest, tomorrow is already to late. I will loose all the chests in Grown all items and all dragon towers stones. Huge lost in my pretentions and huge lost in my mood to play this game. I was waiting for this moment by adding shards to preform a important increase in my stats.
            Last edited by Pedro Figueira; 08-03-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Dont understand... what happens if someone skip GC? World broken apart? Moon drop in ocean?

Comment

Working...
              X