Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

How play on browser?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How play on browser?

    HOW PLAY ON BROWSER NOW? It always redirect me on download r2 client page. I dont want use it.

  • #2
    Originally posted by R26109851 View Post
    HOW PLAY ON BROWSER NOW? It always redirect me on download r2 client page. I dont want use it.
    i can´t use client since i use a mac to play, and no client for us

    Comment


    • #3
      Client is being pushed early because the option to use a browser will not be available at all after this week.

      Mac users will need to send in a ticket and make sure R2 knows you use a Mac and will be needing a solution quickly.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

      Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

      Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

      Rules of the Forum are found here.

      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Client is being pushed early because the option to use a browser will not be available at all after this week.

        Mac users will need to send in a ticket and make sure R2 knows you use a Mac and will be needing a solution quickly.
        ty MemoryLane, but the support is useless they don´t when or if will be a solution for us Mac users so i guess have to say goodbye to game and the friends i made there

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gugly21 View Post

          ty MemoryLane, but the support is useless they don´t when or if will be a solution for us Mac users so i guess have to say goodbye to game and the friends i made there
          To clarify, you're not sending in a ticket to get a response that will be immediately useful to you. Sending in a ticket is your way to +1 the request for Mac compatibility.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

          Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

          Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

          Comment


          • #6
            how do you have several toons open at once? client will do just one ? and can't have multiple clients open browser had tabs or could open many browser windows

            Comment


            • #7
              After installing client, you can go to the c:/Program Files (x86) directory and copy the R2Games directory and paste into another folder say in D drive and create short cut on R2Client found in subdirectory HCinstall. Rename the client icons so you know which is which. Can resize and place both client windows side by side like in browser.

              Rather useful when running Main and alternate at same time.

              Comment

              Working...
              X