Strange things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange things

Lets see if Kat12 S9 with 23 mil br can outscore A 63mil br again like it does everyday somehow lol hmmmm no hacks in this game yeah right.

Take a video, pass it along, and we'll have it looked at.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Very easy, murder weapon it calls. I some luck, i can oneshot 1-4 bosses on ec. And all talent in crit of course.

Ollek, s9.

Comment

Sorry Ollekk but Kat 12 did not have murder weapon 5 days ago and there has not been an event to get it and anyway it would still be impossible to do that damage as there is only one boss on those days lol but it does seem that everyone on server 9 has it i create a toon on that server not saying names but a player tried to sell me a hack for damage so i dont use that server anymore lol .

Comment

but will take video and screenshot next time in CSB ty .

Comment

Originally posted by juch2 View Post
            Sorry Ollekk but Kat 12 did not have murder weapon 5 days ago and there has not been an event to get it and anyway it would still be impossible to do that damage as there is only one boss on those days lol but it does seem that everyone on server 9 has it i create a toon on that server not saying names but a player tried to sell me a hack for damage so i dont use that server anymore lol .
            He have. We have event on it in december.

Comment

Any time you think you've come across a suspicious player, please do be prepared to take a video of what you feel is suspicious. We can have it looked at, we can have the toons involved looked at. We can either help explain why it's legitimate so you can work on getting there too, or we can make sure the underlying issue is properly reported and taken care of. If you post the video to youtube, you can set it to unlisted, and then drop us the link either in a post or send it to me direct if you want to keep things private.

There's no such thing as fully secure technology, but 99% of the time it's not a cheat or a hack, sometimes it's a bug and the rest of the time it's just a player who figured out how punch up. However, anyone who tries to sell a hack in these games is 100% of the time just hoping you'll give them money and they'll give you a good way to give them your account info when you try to use it. That said, screenshots and video are very useful in these situations.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thats what im saying up until 2 weeks ago kat12 did not have murder weapon now has and t 2019 lol duh .his is april 2020 not december 2019 duh.

Comment

My suggestion is go check those accts in suspicious servers you will be surprised i know of 4 of the top game cashers have quit because certian players can one hit them crystal was 1 kat 12 and murderousb both one hit her in battle ground lol.

Comment

And Ollek i already 20 mil higher br then kat 12 it seems strange whats going on

Comment

My suggestion is go check those accts in suspicious servers you will be surprised i know of 4 of the top game cashers have quit because certian players can one hit them crystal was 1 kat 12 and murderousb both one hit her in battle ground lol.
                      Top cashers quit game? Tell me their nicks please.

Comment

thats what im saying up until 2 weeks ago kat12 did not have murder weapon now has and t 2019 lol duh .his is april 2020 not december 2019 duh.
                        He have. Reg on our server and check relics rating. U really dont understand how this relic work. I kill last in armor dungeon with 25 mln br.

Comment

yeah right well he did not have it 2 weeks ago and there has not been an event for it since dec you know that and if u have it and he have it u have a much higher br but he out hits you by 50 mil each hit on CSB lol but i guess cheats always stick together .

Comment

yeah right well he did not have it 2 weeks ago and there has not been an event for it since dec you know that and if u have it and he have it u have a much higher br but he out hits you by 50 mil each hit on CSB lol but i guess cheats always stick together .
                            Last time exlplain. On S9 server event magnate was in december. Loonymaster, Kat, and me get this books.

Comment

those 3 beat me out from getting murder weapon .. its easy to beat higher BR if people build right. i came from another provider and i have screenshots of my 40 million BR beating the top 2 on server who both over 90 million BR
                              - Frozenheart s9
                              Dragon Awaken
                              Server: S9
                              Character: Raven

Comment

Working...
                              X