This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized Pack

Anyone know where this is? We haven't found it anywhere.

S1
    IGN: karjen

No idea but i do believe all on s9 have got it especially kat12 and ollek who are known as cheats anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by juch2 View Post
      No idea but i do believe all on s9 have got it especially kat12 and ollek who are known as cheats anyway.
      Sure, Kat have 4, i only 2.
      Ollek, S9

Comment

Its a much better option though

Comment

Originally posted by R26109851 View Post

Sure, Kat have 4, i only 2.
          Ollek, S9
          ok Ollek, where are they then?

Comment

speaking of cheats i went a hack site for ambers and gold and diamonds and they post who recharges there and i saw erzascarlets name as recharging btw hes from s1and im sure there are more
            from s1

Comment

Originally posted by machgee4 View Post
              speaking of cheats i went a hack site for ambers and gold and diamonds and they post who recharges there and i saw erzascarlets name as recharging btw hes from s1and im sure there are more
              from s1
              Can't reply to private messages because the forum is bugged, so I will reply here, even though it's not at all on the topic of the thread.

You went to a "hack site" and saw unverified names on your screen, with no way to know if someone is just using names in a fake scroll to look legit in the hopes people will be dumb enough to give some random third party person their login and banking information. I highly advised against even visiting such sites.

Send in a ticket if you have questions, comments, or concerns about potential cheating. The system logs how much money a person recharges and how much they've spent in the game. If those numbers don't match, they can tell that something is going on.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I did that once and was told need screenshot of them buying and using cheats lol , but machgee4 why would you want to go and try and get cheat anyway lol hmmmm sounds lie maybe something they need to look at your acct.

Comment

i didnt i went to c who was

Comment

of course you did lol you just dont go looking for hacks to see uses them as they cant advertise who does use them by the privacy act.

Comment

they do on that site you think that if i went to get cheats i would have gotten them instead of turning other people in im vip 11 y would i risk that
                      Last edited by machgee4; 09-11-2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Costs a lot of money to get vip 11 lol so i guess you do use the that site lol and if thats the case put up the site so we all can see for ourselves or is your name on there as well ??????

Comment

as you can see it shows the names that recharged on this site today

Comment

I dont see erzascarlett on there anywhere and the ones on the right hand side only show 5 or 6 activating all resourses not ambers .

Comment

but it is funny how you found this site lol unless you were looking for a hack to use

Comment

Working...
                              X