Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

resources amber diamonds and gold r the resources and ezra didnt recharge today this is from today not from the original post and the names scroll so its hard to capture the hundreds of people doing it not from r2 but from other platforms also

Comment

it is kinda weird that at the start of S6 a few players got banned by using this or something similair. It looks like that other players are getting away with it. Maybe because R2 hopes that it will turn in their benefit. Some players are really sensative in competition and will recharge by seeing those big players. Have logged tickets in the past for this game but also other games from R2 and it is really clear for me (for years) that R2 is measuring with 2 sizes.

Comment

I'm going to close this thread because witch hunts aren't healthy. I removed an image along the way because I don't need people thinking that's a real website that gives you actual items.

If you go through the website code you can see everything is auto generated, in a randomized scroll. The "chat room" is fake, scripted. The side scroll is fake, scripted. Clicking through to "generate" mass amounts of resources on a "connected to" and "verified" obviously fake character name in a private browser that's never logged into the R2 site before prompts you to go through survey hell where you're required to make purchases on your way to "win" a large value gift card as part of its "human verification process". The site is fake.

If you suspect someone of doing something suspicious, send it in a ticket. Don't go witch hunting and stop visiting fake "hack" sites. There are none that magically deposit 999,999 of anything on your character.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X