My guild changed~?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guild changed~?

When I logged in today, for some reason I became the guild leader of a guild I wasn't even in~? Just curious on how this happened XD

Originally posted by puppydoglvr101 View Post
    When I logged in today, for some reason I became the guild leader of a guild I wasn't even in~? Just curious on how this happened XD
    Hello, thank you for your post and I am unsure how that would happen lol. I know this is a very late response and thank you for your patience, I'm assuming you're back in your home guild and everything is alright, but is this a problem that is still happening randomly? Please let me know so I can help get this fixed, thank you and happy hunting!

Comment

this happend to me, but I was guild leader and the player that got lead of my guild try to kick all my guild. not sure how it was resolved but the devs were very slow to respond. they simply do not care about us players. they only care about our bank accounts. good luck friend

Comment

Originally posted by Halt View Post

Hello, thank you for your post and I am unsure how that would happen lol. I know this is a very late response and thank you for your patience, I'm assuming you're back in your home guild and everything is alright, but is this a problem that is still happening randomly? Please let me know so I can help get this fixed, thank you and happy hunting!
        Thank you for the reply, I just ended up making my own guild since my last guild leader stopped coming online. It only happened the one time~

Comment

Originally posted by NoXic View Post
          this happend to me, but I was guild leader and the player that got lead of my guild try to kick all my guild. not sure how it was resolved but the devs were very slow to respond. they simply do not care about us players. they only care about our bank accounts. good luck friend
          That is unfortunate~! I hope everything worked out for you as well, thank you~!

Comment

Originally posted by puppydoglvr101 View Post

Thank you for the reply, I just ended up making my own guild since my last guild leader stopped coming online. It only happened the one time~
            Of course, and thank you for your patience. I once again apologize for the gap in replies but I'm glad it hasn't happened again. Please let me know if there are any other questions you have or feedback you have to give, happy hunting!

Comment

Working...
            X