Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards from spending didn't received

Hello Moderators from Eternal fury

I just started this game exactly 6 days ago on S1 - US west and logged from R2games.com , I used some money to get vip and followed the event but surprize.... event finished and didn't got nothing on mail ... problem is since I am new on this game and didn't made any screenshot who can help me to understand why I didn't got the spending rewards .

Best Regards
    Abby gail -S1 US West ID 68626
    Guild Destiny
    IGN: Yummy from S106

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
    Hello Moderators from Eternal fury

I just started this game exactly 6 days ago on S1 - US west and logged from R2games.com , I used some money to get vip and followed the event but surprize.... event finished and didn't got nothing on mail ... problem is since I am new on this game and didn't made any screenshot who can help me to understand why I didn't got the spending rewards .

Best Regards
    Abby gail -S1 US West ID 68626
    Guild Destiny
    Hi, recharge issues have to be delt with threw the ticket system here is the link http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&for=account if you need assistance after the ticket is filed please let us know.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Hachiro are 2 days since ticket is not working , take a look at screenshot and main issue is Captcha .. keep saying Please enter the correct verification code..
      can you do something about this please .
      thank you and best regards

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
        Hachiro are 2 days since ticket is not working , take a look at screenshot and main issue is Captcha .. keep saying Please enter the correct verification code..
        can you do something about this please .
        thank you and best regards
        Hi, I just submitted a ticket and did not experience this issue could you try submitting it again and let me know if it works please?
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi, I just submitted a ticket and did not experience this issue could you try submitting it again and let me know if it works please?
          Nothing to do Hachiro , I let go this is sad he keeps telling me that capcha is wrong .... in that case better to not a play a game where someone who use money is not working properly .
          if you can't do anything , the devs can't do anything what is the points of the game ?

Comment

Please click this link and try again: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hello all, i just started to play eternal fury 2 days ago, and as it says that one gets adventerous rewards which i did get, but it also says that one will get vetrans rewards based on the recharge of ones wartune charector, so i sumitted my charector where i have recharged for 700.000 balens in the past 8 eayrs and i have gotten nothing, if i read correctly it also says that one can summit more than one charector and they wiil plus all the recharges and give 25 percent over 6 days maximum 500.00 diomands, i got 7000 diamonds which is for the adventerous rewards thats all, where is the rest, pls hlp thanks

Comment

Working...
              X