Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• various suggestions

Censor ...
    Censor is putting stars in so many words, it's difficult to have a conversation in game. Devs don't like some words, that's fine. There are lots of words with censored components that are not naughty such as: bass, mass, pass, button, support, etc. Words like 'have' get censored. 'game' is censored. Words in the game itself and dungeon / area labels display fine (such as Bloody Tusk) but users cannot write the same words.

Writing to another player in their native language also runs afoul of the censor. Having to put spaces, periods, etc. in words just to get things to display, such as 'pass leader to me,' makes the censor difficult.

Consider making censor similar to other items in game settings that can be turned on and off. Turn the censor on if you want it. Turn the censor off if you do not.

Player Block ...
    If people block someone for whatever reason, that block action should hide that person's world chat and other areas (zone, etc.) from appearing on their screen. What's the point of blocking someone when they are causing irritation through means other than private messages? Players will still see the messages in the other chat areas.

Wings ...
    I've battled players in Colosseum and in Immortal Path that have no wings displayed. Wondering if there is a way to hide wing display for my character.

Chat Status.....
    Consider a notice sent to players when their friend comes online. 'gamerX is now online' just for gamerX's friends that are also online; shown only to gamerX's friends. You'd know instantly if your friend is online.

If a person is afk for a while, add some sort of status to them in the social tab. So, at a glance, you can see that gamerX hasn't done anything for long enough to be considered 'away' or 'afk' or whatever label works best. You know the person isn't there so don't expect a response right away. This can be useful for players who set their character to mine and then go away for a while. It's hard to tell if a person is actually online and available for chat, dungeon raid, etc. or is afk mining or simply just afk.

Emoticons....
    Need more options. For example:
    - face with a question mark to indicate the obvious: what?
    - face with zzzz to indicate falling asleep, bored, etc.
    - flowers or related; can't afford a gift to send? Send them an emoji instead so they know you care.
    - thumbs up / down or related action for quick responses

They also need to allow players to sell all items! I have mount crystals (that i cannot use) and all sorts of other non-saleable junk using up space in my storage.

Comment

Thanks for the information!

Comment

Working...
      X