Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Mission Reward Auto Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Mission Reward Auto Claim

Please help me with the guild mission automatic claim reward. It must pick every tier. the event reward must end 00:59:59 of March 18, 2018... I need help badly please.. Thank You

Click image for larger version

Name:	GM Tier Reward.png
Views:	1
Size:	691.0 KB
ID:	1951228

Comment

Originally posted by erwin.samarita View Post
      Please help me with the guild mission automatic claim reward. It must pick every tier. the event reward must end 00:59:59 of March 18, 2018... I need help badly please.. Thank You
      There is no bug in the Guild Mission, you need to pick one rewards in each tier and if you have not done so at the end of the claiming period system will automatically pick one reward per tier and send them to you via mail.

Comment

GM_Demi there is a bug in the claiming period of time. The reward can claim March 18, 2018 at 00:59:59 (1 AM). I don' have screenshot for the said event because it is already end. The problem is, no correction/clarification from devs that the time correct/incorrect.

Comment

GM_Demi , actually I ask in-game moderator. They said the time is incorrect, it must be 23:59:59 before reset.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin.samarita View Post
            GM_Demi there is a bug in the claiming period of time. The reward can claim March 18, 2018 at 00:59:59 (1 AM). I don' have screenshot for the said event because it is already end. The problem is, no correction/clarification from devs that the time correct/incorrect.
            I'm not exactly sure your issue now as the rewards been send to your account. Also the reward claiming period is active for 2 days, that would be enough time for players to claim rewards unless they are away but the system does send the rewards through your mail.

Just make sure next time to claim rewards at the most reasonable time for you,

Comment

Working...
            X