Best way to get diamonds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get diamonds?

What do you guys think, what's the best way?
    Arena is awesome, but we only get 5 opportunities to fight.
    Daily chests are really good too, but also limited.
    Chapters don't give so much at once, but you can stack up a lot of diamonds. The problem is, well, stamina, an BR.
    Are there other ways too, besides recharging (not even considering that lol)? What do you think, which one is the best?

Hello.
    As first, I advise to buy 800 topazes and get 338 free diamonds everyday.

Comment

Well... Thank you, however, like I said, I'm not intended to spend any amount of real money on an online game. But thanks anyways

Comment

I think that obtaining tons of diamonds without recharge is impossible. But, you can complete dungeons, get guild chests, daily-quests chests, arena chests, etc, and accumulate the need amounts

Comment

From my personal experience, Domination every saturday and sunday is the best way to earn diamonds. you can bet on people and get a 50% return on your betting. Generally the way domination betting works is that if the bet costs 80 diamond, you can bet on 3 people,. if the bet costs 120 or 160 diamonds (i forget which) you can bet twice and if the bet costs 240 diamonds you can bet once. iirc, from saturdays bets you bet 960 diamonds with a return of 1440 and on sunday you can bet 600 with a return of 900.
          Last edited by Beerus; 02-02-2017, 12:52 PM. Reason: i can't spell today
          Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

That's amazing, I'll try it out. Thank you very much!

By the way, getting tons of diamonds... It's possible, it just depends on what you understand when you mean "tons". For me, even 400 diamonds is a lot - I can get that amount using the daily chests in 3 or 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Viiikcsii View Post
              That's amazing, I'll try it out. Thank you very much!

By the way, getting tons of diamonds... It's possible, it just depends on what you understand when you mean "tons". For me, even 400 diamonds is a lot - I can get that amount using the daily chests in 3 or 4 days.
              Happy to help
              Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
              X