Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gambling problems or disrespect to the newbies? That's the point!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambling problems or disrespect to the newbies? That's the point!

At every level the novice player advances, also increases their curiosity and expectation even more when new events will be available... A true unknown world awaiting to be explored in all its fullness. Several hours without unsticking to the game and finally arrives the great moment... And that's where reality comes out. The whole frenzy of the beginning goes into space and in its place enters the disappointment and frustration. Because you already know that you can hardly ever enter the event so expected because you are a low-level novice. Click image for larger version  Name:	R2Screenshot2610201711652.jpg Views:	1 Size:	162.7 KB ID:	1933770How much longer do I have to wait to finally be able to get into the event? If a moderator or developer sees this post please enlighten my gloomy mind... I think this is a gambling problem, and you're going to fix it. If we do not ask and demand respect for the novice players.

S-45 Frigga.
    Last edited by maskh42; 10-26-2017, 09:16 AM.

Originally posted by maskh42 View Post
    At every level the novice player advances, also increases their curiosity and expectation even more when new events will be available... A true unknown world awaiting to be explored in all its fullness. Several hours without unsticking to the game and finally arrives the great moment... And that's where reality comes out. The whole frenzy of the beginning goes into space and in its place enters the disappointment and frustration. Because you already know that you can hardly ever enter the event so expected because you are a low-level novice. [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tR2Screenshot2610201711652.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t162.7 KB ID:\t1933770","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1933770","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH]How much longer do I have to wait to finally be able to get into the event? If a moderator or developer sees this post please enlighten my gloomy mind... I think this is a gambling problem, and you're going to fix it. If we do not ask and demand respect for the novice players.

S-45 Frigga.
    Hi Frigga, I beg to disagree with the game being disrespectful of new players. Your server currently is the newest on our platform so your level might be low to join other higher level xserver players. In x-server events, server are group on server cluster and levels, your level currently might be too low and not enough players on that level so you might have to level up more to be able to join in. My other suggestion is for you to do a rally call among your friends that way you will be able to enter it. Another way is be on the look out for xserver players doing a rally call to join them in xserver.

I will also report this for devs to look into if we have issue again with xserver games queuing.

Comment

So my suggestion is to change the minimum required in that event to level 50 in a future upgrade in order to avoid misinterpretation

Comment

Originally posted by maskh42 View Post
        So my suggestion is to change the minimum required in that event to level 50 in a future upgrade in order to avoid misinterpretation
        Minimum level required to join xserver is lvl 30 but as most players level up faster to activate more features of the game like having pets and soul arms.

Comment

Working...
        X