S53

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S53

As s1618 left cross server, we are alone in x-wars. What is gonmna happen to us? We did alredy loose gauntlet. Most likely conquest wont work either.

it's true i'm SKORE from S53 what we will do, and i wanna ask too for make GIFT PACK HOME for league of angels2 i'm lvl 72 and i never collect becouse i'm waiting for league of angel2 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by antonrelic View Post
      As s1618 left cross server, we are alone in x-wars. What is gonmna happen to us? We did alredy loose gauntlet. Most likely conquest wont work either.
      Hi anton,,

Please give more details on your issue. what do u mean alone in x-wars? and what about gauntlet? I need details so I can report them to the devs.

Comment

Originally posted by R262957769 View Post
        it's true i'm SKORE from S53 what we will do, and i wanna ask too for make GIFT PACK HOME for league of angels2 i'm lvl 72 and i never collect becouse i'm waiting for league of angel2 thanks
        Hi Skore,

The Gift Pack Home was ask about for LoA2 but so far no update was done by R2 so we don't know if any plans to add it there.

Comment

Demi tell me one thing i just log in my acc, i'm from S53 and what i see? SERVER MERGE, i spend alot of money in r2games, i lose tycoon rank legion rank guilde, we will get nothing now? my server was just 10 or 12 days?
          Is this fair?

Comment

I'm LonelyDude from S53. What have you done to our server??? I'm lvl 75 and founding Head of LordsOfLight Guild. Now my guild is deleted, my #2 Typhone rankings and other rankings are gone, and the rewards I expected to receive today and paid plenty of dollars to get are gone. What kind og scam is this? Ruining a 12 days old server? DELETING our guilds? I want all my waisted dollars back! Shame on you R2/GTArcade, or whoever is responsable for this game demolition.
            Last edited by krisjando; 02-21-2018, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

Hi anton,,

Please give more details on your issue. what do u mean alone in x-wars? and what about gauntlet? I need details so I can report them to the devs.
              There wasn t actually no bug. What i didnt actually say, but i ment was that as s1618 was pulled out suddenly from our cross-server. Then there werent enough people to participate in those events. I am sorry for being too emotional. I should have written more clearly about this issue. But as s53 merged with cross-server those issues should be solved now.

Comment

Working...
              X