Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No compensation for ta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No compensation for ta

TA was down for 6 days resulting on not being able to get full devotion points. For this problem which was not down to the players, but a game problem we were not compensated or even given a apology for it being unusable for 6 days. An answer please and dont you dare ask for a screen shot !

and still no answer quick enough to take my money but cant be bothered to answer complaints

Comment

Since Ive put in a host of complaints via tickets and Screen shots my game speed has decreased rapidly to the point were it takes 70 secs for a battle in clash of mighty. Or early in demonic war which was unplayable for me yet my guild friends had no problem. Odd eh ? I have cleaned my cache, use the r2 client, have no virus's on my computer, have high speed broadband with no connection problems. I can only put it down to me complaining about broken things in the game or asking you give us compensation for not even apologising for Team ARENA being down for 6 days. My guild friends and world friends are all aware of my complaints and are watching now have to refresh my game every 2 mins and are not happy either at the way Im being treated

Comment

Working...
      X