Damage reflect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage reflect

Hello to all, i want to ask if you guys have the same problem. How can you die in a batle 1 vs 1 with a players that have 200kk BR and your br is 450kk, my hero upgrade are more pow than the enemy the only problem is you die from damage reflect. How this si possible ? in a mach 1 vs 1 arena, we have both same companion that heal but the problem is when he's companion heal he's team i take every time dmg back and die just from reflect. The difference is that i dont have Venus and i have Thea,but whay is this so much dmg reflect back? I die evry time becouse reflect dmg back . I try all artifact skill lev 8 but the same problem, the game bring so much heroes' that you cannot make a balance team. My team Lui + Valk+Rave+Elsa+me+Thea ,Artifacl Skill Power of Dk lev 8 or Heavenly lev 8. Divine arma Starfall and Bow Alf i use depend of situation. Can some one help me with a team that i can make the diference and do not take so much dmg back from reflect ,thanks.

hello there, there are few options that can be done but first can you provide a screenshot of this or better still a battle log so we can view battle see or even pass on to our battle experts to look at to however BR is not everything, so doesn't always mean you win if yours higher could be that the player thats lower than you has a strategy, or is built up in other areas just a couple of pointers/ideas my suggestion is you may need to build up. and as for the reflect damage is that a server issue or just you ? or does this player take damage from reflect to ? otherwise thank you for letting us know we will look into this.

Comment

All the time i take allot dmg back and i cannot manage with 2 healers. This bugg reflect need to be fix. How can you take back 100kk damage reflect back with no attempt to hit the enemy? If my team take silent cannot move cannot hit but i take dmg from enemy companion when he heal. I don't know what to do,i invest allot in this game.time.money to die from unbalance dmg reflect.
      Last edited by Atofanei Vlad; 01-10-2021, 06:43 AM.

Comment

What is the problem? this is my team, what do you recomand ?

Comment

hello there, we will have this looked in to for you as well as our battle experts thank you for the screenshots suggest buffing up any areas that may not seem important may make all difference also

Comment

Working...
          X