My BR decreased after re-login today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BR decreased after re-login today!

I was online normaly with my BR was at 334m. After I loged out and came back, my BR changed to 331m. I have never use any limited time countdown item. So, I wanna ask anyone is in the same problem with me? And what did really happen?

hello, sorry for this inconvenience do you have any ss for this as could possibly be flair or anything or could you have accidentally removed gem or kept lower refine maybe need more info pls

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight% View Post
      hello, sorry for this inconvenience do you have any ss for this as could possibly be flair or anything or could you have accidentally removed gem or kept lower refine maybe need more info pls
      I didn't do anything. Just loged out the game, rested then loged in and saw my BR changed. I tried to find the reason why but can't find any clue. The BR decreased on the main char

Comment

hello, hmm well in that case it could be a visual bug then for example it could be that visually your br dropped but in all actuality your br is same with nothing changed based on what you have posted here or a possible glitch hope this helps you

Comment

hello, hmm well in that case it could be a visual bug then for example it could be that visually your br dropped but in all actuality your br is same with nothing changed based on what you have posted here or a possible glitch hope this helps you
          One more time maybe 5 day ago and 1 more time today, it continues dropping more than 5M BR of my MC after a night without changing anything. From creating this thread to this moment, it has decreased me total about 12M BR. I really wanna know what is happening with this game?!

Comment

Hello, really sorry to hear this currently from what you shared not sure why it continuing other than mentioned above however it will be looked in to so that you get answers on why

Comment

hello, can i pls have name, ign server pls

Comment

hello, can i pls have name, ign server pls
                My char name is Sphinx, server R2.S32 Johanna

Comment

right now i can't login. Really disappointed!

Comment

Please click the 'trash can' icon in the upper right corner and see if that helps.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Please click the 'trash can' icon in the upper right corner and see if that helps.
                      done it, but still can't join game

Comment

Please tell me what really happened to my game account?!
                        After few hours with login trouble, then weird things came continuously.
                        My BR is 608M, but today I got less dame than a guildmate with just 300M BR (the first time)
                        I had been beaten in Hero League by a player with 462M BR (I always won him in Arena and Hero league fights)
                        I reached more than 120 thousands dame in World Boss, but other players can attack me while i can't fight back because "I'M NOT RANKED"???!!!

Comment

I recommend sending in a ticket to https://www.r2games.com/support so they can forward your concerns on to the devs.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                          X