Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about loading and graphics settings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about loading and graphics settings.

My laptop is getting pretty old here. It's not a fossil just yet, but playing this game has been anything but smooth. Choppy animations, long pauses while things load, and everything else is really breaking up the flow of the game for me. Checking the settings, everything is at the minimum setting, and performance mode is on, yet these issues persist.

Is there some way I can download assets to my computer so they load faster, or decrease the resolution in order to make the game run a bit more smoothly? Anything at this point to make the game run better would be appreciated. Here's hoping there's a positive answer available, and thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't have a positive answer for you. I found this game to be pretty heavy on an older machine. I don't want to recommend the R2 Client while it's still being worked on for the end of the year, but you could give it a try and see if that helps a little.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That's ok. I'm hoping to get a new laptop before the end of the year. Hopefully I can, and this won't be an issue any more. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I would not recommend the client at all. I have 2 laptops, one is W7 and one is W10, and both are having sever lag issues with the client when they worked well with browser. I can hardly play Nether Wars and it takes 2-4 seconds to move one square in Chess Hero when it doesn't freeze for upwards of a full minute. I am almost ready to retire from LOA III. I don't have as many but some issues wit LOA I so may leave that one as well. It has been a good 5+ years but there are other games out there.

Comment

Working...
        X