Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[S2] Fairy's Coming Live on July 18th at 0:00 EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [S2] Fairy's Coming Live on July 18th at 0:00 EDT!

Please note that [S2] Fairy's Coming will be going live on July 18th at 0:00 EDT / 4:00 GMT / 12:00 GMT+8 / July 17th 21:00 PDT.

lest'go Nice Game <3

Comment

Great keep killing the servers ;D, u make a fantastic job by not listening on the players

Comment

Originally posted by Hemligta Hemligta View Post
        Great keep killing the servers ;D, u make a fantastic job by not listening on the players
        Hello, if you have any suggestions or feedback about the game, please post in the "Game Discussions and Feedback" section~ we would love to hear your suggestion for us.
        R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

Hello, if you have any suggestions or feedback about the game, please post in the "Game Discussions and Feedback" section~ we would love to hear your suggestion for us.
          that sound awesome, but by being pretty familiar with R2Games have never listen to suggestions from players but instead just it make it worse pay 2 win aspected and opening more servers, i believe its more waste of time. I know you just do ur job as a moderator but being familiar with R2Games i seing how they acted all the years.

Comment

Working...
          X