Payment Methods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Methods

I wonder if u guys ever thought to make make different payment methods like, im from turkey and in my country 1 Dolar equal almost 7 Turkish Liras, i wish to make payment in my currency. i mean when i wanna buy 1000 diamond i need to pay 10 dollars which it means i need to pay 70 Turkish Liras and for lots of people my country 70 Turkish Liras is not low amount for a game. Is there anyway for balance it ?

Originally posted by R287807697 View Post
    I wonder if u guys ever thought to make make different payment methods like, im from turkey and in my country 1 Dolar equal almost 7 Turkish Liras, i wish to make payment in my currency. i mean when i wanna buy 1000 diamond i need to pay 10 dollars which it means i need to pay 70 Turkish Liras and for lots of people my country 70 Turkish Liras is not low amount for a game. Is there anyway for balance it ?
    Hello, thank you for question and concern. Our payments are made through Xsolla and if you would like to contact them directly about this you can email them at support@xsolla.com
    All our payments are based on USD all around but if you have a suggestion about it definitely send them an email and see if they can help out with what you're looking for!

Comment

Working...
    X