Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Payment Methods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Methods

I wonder if u guys ever thought to make make different payment methods like, im from turkey and in my country 1 Dolar equal almost 7 Turkish Liras, i wish to make payment in my currency. i mean when i wanna buy 1000 diamond i need to pay 10 dollars which it means i need to pay 70 Turkish Liras and for lots of people my country 70 Turkish Liras is not low amount for a game. Is there anyway for balance it ?

Originally posted by R287807697 View Post
    I wonder if u guys ever thought to make make different payment methods like, im from turkey and in my country 1 Dolar equal almost 7 Turkish Liras, i wish to make payment in my currency. i mean when i wanna buy 1000 diamond i need to pay 10 dollars which it means i need to pay 70 Turkish Liras and for lots of people my country 70 Turkish Liras is not low amount for a game. Is there anyway for balance it ?
    Hello, thank you for question and concern. Our payments are made through Xsolla and if you would like to contact them directly about this you can email them at support@xsolla.com
    All our payments are based on USD all around but if you have a suggestion about it definitely send them an email and see if they can help out with what you're looking for!

Comment

Working...
    X