Some bugs or improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some bugs or improvements

Well i will not open a ticket and if a moderator see this and wanna forward to developers, we all be glad.

First things first : my "engrish" is not so good.

Bugs or changes to improve the game.

1 - Im the occupier military base (server 3) and every time i check awards box, game freeze. Checking browser console, game call a function and that function (chat related) get some errors.

2 - Sometimes or always, need to check, elite challenge ONLY count points if that source points was aligned with general challenge. Example: If general challenge count research, only finishing some techs will count to elite challenge and general. If you try recruit some troops, will not count for elite challenge.

3 - I get some glory points, get some equip box (doomlord) and not found how to make the set.

4 - When some player creates an assembly, and i have army size buff, i can't send troops clicking in auto button (game sets an ammount, but causes error). I need to refresh browser and works after. Some players try to figure out how many troops can send and lower a bit the ammount of troops till work, but sometimes dont work.

5 - Some players, due the above bug, send 0 troops. Hard to reproduce, but happened some times.

6 - Misses right button (navigation) missions. When i enter 20th history mode and need to check 19th, i click ont the left button, but there is no right button. I need to click elite button oe exit and enter again. Cant navigate properly.

7 - I can't make 2 equals equips. Example: Same last equip, Puppet and Barbie, lvl 60. If i make one equip, under level 60 and make just to be ready to use when time comes, i can't make another. Button are disabled. I can blitz, but no make. Need to level up to 60, equip one, and so, make another and equip. This cause confusion, since some equips are lmst identical, changing only description. when ready.

8 - Black market was placed in an awfull position. Need to roll screen every time, there is no other indication, and so, u miss that feature a lot.

9 - Power of players, sometimes shows wrong numbers on the reports. Before update, July 13th, my attacks around 10mil power. After update, show to me 4-5mil power. The result was identical, but if the numbers are wrong, it is hard to plan some attacks or brute force some players.

10 - After the infamous update, we get the error 'undefined" on chat when try to share reports. We lived almost all the time since game releases with that bug, and developers messed again. Congratz.

11 - Some heroes show in front of this "card" icon of the one kind of troop and skills are for another. Example: You have one heroe, icon command, and his skills is for snipers. Go check.

12 - Tech skill, World Boss, is awfull in terms the power. If you try reserch some level 13 tech, 10 days to complete, you get 10k power. Hard to get any points for elite/general challenge. Too much effort for little points and improvment, since you get 1.5% more attack and so on.

13 - That animation, sandstorm, on the map only causes games to run sllow. There is no purpose to add that animation. Just consumes more memory and cpu. Good if could disable animation.

14 - Annoying when you enter in the game and a lot of screens pop up, one after one.

15 - I dont remeber to be honest exactly when, but we could buy on the arena a long time ago, 10 puppet shard (10 for 20 gold each). I have maxed Joseph and have dozens shards, but 5 shard only a week for puppet...i will max puppet in a year?

16 - When you have heroes you get from cash or some "paid" event, you know what is going on. But you fooled us when put Chief executive: Doctor shards in GvG event. Now we need to spend some rubies to get that shard. Players think they will get all shards from zombies or similar things.. If the hero is a paid hero, make it clear at begning.

17 - There are other things, but for now, i writed too much.

Last edited by zygma; 07-20-2020, 11:45 PM.

I won't need you to send in a ticket if you can provide screenshots for the bugs in 1-7 and 9-11. I recommend uploading them to a third party host, such as imgur or prnt.sc, and pasting in the links, since there are a number of them that will be needed.

8 - Black Market lives over with the other static buildings. Are you are asking for an icon for it to be on your screen? It is unlikely they will make this building able to be moved.
    12 - Some researches don't boost power in the same way as others do, and so they don't provide the same number of points. This by design.
    13-14 We can forward these as suggestions. It's not likely anything will be done about the pop ups on login. Most games have them, and they are equal parts annoying and useful depending on the person. We can definitely see if they can reduce the sandstorm effect, though.
    15 - I'm not sure what your question/suggestion/issue is here.
    16 - Are you saying the Chief Executive shards are no longer available in the GvG event?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

8 - Yeah, i know...im just wondering why the trainne have that great idea, against some basic game design, to put a building out of screen, since there is 40% of free space in your city screen after u put all possible buildings..
      12 - Same thing. If we talk about design, we will conclude it is a bad design.
      13 - Yeah, you can foward some suggestion, but the game is kind dead, it is just some observations from a frusted player, dont worry.
      14-15 Like i said above.
      16 - I need to spend rubies to do some cerimonies and get 25 hero shards...The main source was killing zombie lvl 1 till 25. Developers could put some Doctor shards to drop when you kill hordes to estimulate players to do assemblies, since there is one guild only and rest of players are innactive in almost servers.

PS.:
      I was talking with friends about how moviment points regain (World boss) works. We agreed that mechanic is broke and i wanna a good explanation.

I can regain 3 moviment points every min. I have "extra suplies I" tech - 9% regain bonus. (level 9)

My friend regain same 3 moviments in every minute, always at 45 sec every min, but he have "extra suplies I" tech - 19% bonus. ( level 19 - i cant confirm what he said, but i believe him)

My alt account regain 3 moviment points every min...that account have only world boss lvl 1 unlocked and all other techs 0 level in that tree.

This is by design or some wrong calculation? lol

Maybe calculates right but show wrong in the interface? It is a round down, floor or truncate problem? The framework, Layabox is widely used to develop this kinda of game. This game is a javascript based game, and so, you can speed up development and fix things fast. But every time they try "update" the game, they put 3 other bugs.

Moderator, can you explain how the moviment points regain (extra suplies tech - world boss) works?

Thank you. =)
      Last edited by zygma; 07-22-2020, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I mean.. you could move all of the buildings you regularly click on to the left side of the screen so you remember to go a bit further for the black market. If you want to look at it from a game lore perspective, the static buildings were already there when we decided to build our base to combat the zombie apocalypse. We can visit them, but they don't belong to us, so they aren't ours to move around.

I just went in and tested the Extra Supplies research. I timed movement recovery at 3 per minute, at exactly :00. I increased Extra Supplies I from lvl 7 to lvl 16 (ran out of speed ups) and still timed it at 3 per minute, at exactly :00. Accounting for rounding up on the tick rate, math suggests I should have gotten 3 at the :55, then 3 at the following :50, then the following :45 and so on. The game ticks every 5 seconds and it rounds down, so the approximately 9 seconds from the 16% boost should round out to 3 per 55 seconds, and that didn't happen. I took screenshots and reported this.

In doing this, I noticed it was a Training General Challenge, so I grabbed a screenshot of the Elite Challenge not adding points for my researches. I don't know if it's suppose to work that way, but we'll find out.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

yeah...there is a bug with general and elite challenge.

If general challenge, for example, count points only for recruiting, and you done some upgrading, this will not count for elite challenge. Elite challenge is consider only what general challenge needs. Most for sure this is a bug and i reported this to support less 24 hours after they updated the game, and so, one week and nothing =(

I need to take a look what general challenge need to get some elite challenge points.

And about share reports? Every time show "undefined" when you try to do that =(

About problem with extra supplies tech, they need to change the mechanic, cuz they do maths with percents, that will lead to a decimal number. Working with a low number, like 3 moviments...or 5 seconds tick is bad to do the maths. They need to change calc, regain time to do the maths with minimal loss due rounding numbers.

Anyways, i noticed in msg screen this bug, not a problem at all, just messed with texts:
          Last edited by zygma; 07-23-2020, 10:45 AM.

Comment

The bug in military base happens most of time, like 9/10 times when i try to check award box.

When i click in award icon, game freeze.

Browser: Opera version 69
            SO: Lubuntu 19 (Linux), 64 bits
            CPU: 2.3 ghz, 6GB mem.
            Last edited by zygma; 07-23-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

When you enter in the game, the progress bar elite challenge doesnt show. If you click to track / untrack tha bar shows gain.

Comment

Originally posted by zygma View Post
                The bug in military base happens most of time, like 9/10 times when i try to check award box.

When i click in award icon, game freeze.

Browser: Opera version 69
                SO: Lubuntu 19 (Linux), 64 bits
                CPU: 2.3 ghz, 6GB mem.
                Can you give a screenshot that doesn't have the DevTool over the top of it? Showing what you clicked on that resulted in an error is more helpful than what the results of the error are.

Comment

sure...when i click award icon, game shows the first img. Wen i click add, dont matter which, game freezes.

After several tries, like 12-15 times, i can enter in the interface as show in 3rd img.
                  Last edited by zygma; 07-23-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Sometimes this happens too, not a problem at all. Correct is green with a peace icon. When time is messed this is what happens.
                    Last edited by zygma; 07-23-2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

the format they used (M to million) shows incorrect when u check against the real number of troops.

Comment

The game have update today...message screen seems fixed, the green colect button was moved inside messages, copy and translate button, seems good...

...oh boi...they removed the feature to select all messages and delete... need to hit dozen times delete icon in few minutes of gameplay...system msg tab - delete all...other tabs no delete...in some situations you select the msg, open the right pannel, you click on the delete icon and.....nothing...

Last edited by zygma; 07-26-2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Private msg tab :
                          no msg selectioned - nothing when click delete icon
                          msg selectioned - nothin when click delete icon
                          msg selectioned (grouped msg) - delete all grouped msgs when click delete icon

reports tab:
                          no msg selectioned - nothing when click delete icon
                          msg selecioned - delete msg
                          resources reports, like first img - the close icon, top right not working, no clickable

system and starred tab:
                          no msg selectioned - delete all msg when click delete icon

it is a big confusion - some tabs clear all, other not. If u wanna delete some msgs and save other, need to open every one and delete. This should have a checkbox and you select which one you wanna and delete in one click. Every game, internet page, mobile application and so on do this. The game did this. But someone have the awfull idea to remove that easy step to organize msgs and cause trouble for players. I guess developers need to stop smoke, wherever they are smoking and do a good job.

Last edited by zygma; 07-26-2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I'm told they fixed Elite Challenges on Friday. Please confirm.

Comment

yeah, seems fixed...they replied saying only the progress bar and that tracking window was not working properly, but was counting points correctly.

Comment

Working...
                              X