Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't log in to game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in to game.

Can't log in to game.

Same here, what is happening??
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel error.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	1991343

Comment

Good guess. The devs tried to fix something and broke everything lol
      Just the usually stuff they do.

Comment

Hahahaha, yes indeed. Server still down.....

Comment

Same here cant get on

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Cant get on through client either

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Have logged in through http://tta.r2games.com/ with no issues. Have you tried logging in through there?

Comment

I have to ask when you click through to the game, what does the screen look like? Does it go through to an error page or black screen?

Comment

Hope the game is accessible for you all soon

Comment

Let me know if you are still having issues logging in.

Comment

Let us know your in game name if you are still having log in issues.

Comment

I can finally log in now, no black screen, just the error message showed up.

Exathor S1

Comment

Now I can finally log in... As for previous question Kent thats the only place I log in besides client and had same exact display as everyone else who posted. Apologize for not being specific

Comment

That's what the team wanted to know. Glad you can log in now.

Comment

err can I throw the, yes I know its a forbidden, word COMPENSATION in the room?
                              Guess I will be muted and banned for lifetime for throwing it in here lol
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X